BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I use this product first thing after every time I shower. It smells amazing and keeps my hair feeling silky, smooth and hydrated. It also truly helps hair dry much faster.
Amy S.
I first tried this product back in 2009, and ever since then have been comparing other oils to this brand. Nothing compares! the softness of my hair after, the way the oil smells is perfect! its subtle and mellow. I love this stuff!
DC S.
I love love this product. It smells great, hair is very soft and it does not leave a very oily look on hair. Hair shines naturally and it helps with hair getting freeze.
Maggie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love love LOVE this! Coming from a family of hairdressers, I'm not easily impressed by many products. This was easy to apply through my thick locks AND smelt ah-mazing!!
Nada J.
Ellington, CT
It's a very good oil I recommende it to everyone it will make your hair very smooth and soft and it will give your hair done shine and nice texture .its very cheap comparing to other product and u can use it once a day with dry or wet hair I really really recommend it.
Cailin C.
Makes my hair feel and look really healthy. I like the way the serum makes my hair feel because it makes my hair feel super soft. It’s way better than any other serum I’ve had. It’s easy to use and a little goes a long way. I love this product and will continue to buy it!
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
I had dry brittle hair due to going blonde so I bought this gem. I ay a dime size amount to wet hair and it's amazing. My hair is noticeably softer and silkier. I am so grateful for this and so is my hair.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
This was the first Moroccan oil I ever used and I was amazed by it. The smallest amount goes a long way be careful not to put too much or your hair will look greasy instead of shiny and healthy.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I switch off between this and the Enjoy oil and I love this one! The scent is great and it really really takes the frizz out of my hair. You just have to be careful to use a very small amount, or you might find yourself needed to wash your hair all over again because of excess oil
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love everything about this! It's lightweight and not too heavy on the hair, smells amazing and leaves my hair looking so shiny! I notice a difference if I apply this to my damp hair. Love this stuff!
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier?
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
How is the scent? I'm really big on good smelling products and currently use not your mothers oil simply because the smell is amazing! I am willing to switch to a different oil though if the smell is comparable.
Autumn N.
What exactly does this product do? Is it worth it?
Amy K.
Denver, CO
Does it weight down fine hair?
Beth M.
calgary
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT ACTUALLY DO, I KNOW IT SMELLS GOOD BUT WHAT BENEFITS HAVE YOU SEEN? IS IT WORTH PAYING FOR?

Sephora