BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alyssa K.
This stuff is amazing! Makes hair soft, silky, and shiny! It always made my blonde hair look gorgeous! I think it helps keep my red hair vibrant, too! I highly recommend this!
DC S.
I love love this product. It smells great, hair is very soft and it does not leave a very oily look on hair. Hair shines naturally and it helps with hair getting freeze.
Natasha G.
The best oil you can use on kinky coarse curly wavey hair. This product is extremly light weight adds amazing shine and sent. This is one of the few oils I can use on all my clients without making their hair limp and greasy :)
Sam P.
Got this on a beauty bag a couple months ago and had never tried it until this weekend. Oh my this stuff is amazing. I used it on my still damp hair before blow drying and my hair was so soft.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
This product needs to be used sparingly or else your hair can look a little greasy and flat. I use a dime size amount for my long thick hair and it works nicely. It makes my hair feel repaired. It has a warm, musky, sexy scent.
Briana H.
Kissimmee, FL
I need this in my life. I have curly hair that I'm always dying and it's always good to have something to recover it from the years of damage and heat. Plus this oil is very popular and has mqny benefits to your hair providing so many nutrients and vitamins.👏💇💅💁💁
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product a lot in the summer to tame frizz and define curls. It smells amazing and a lot goes along way. It also helps to put some on dry, brittle split ends after a shower to give them the extra moisture they need.
Kate M.
Corinth, NY
Smells fantastic, so smooth a little goes a long way, I constantly bleach my hair and I swear that this product saved my hair from being cut far to short. It's amazing.
Heather W.
Decatur, AL
It smells amazing, it absorbs really well for being an oil, and my hair is so smooth once I'm done styling. Its worth the money if you have slightly dry hair and are looking for something to quench it without the grimy look.
Tania M.
Cicero, IL
This is the best products I've ever tried for my dry curly hair. It smells so good and it's perfect for my dry ends if you have dry hair definitely give this products a chance. It's so good.
Kimberly J.
Murrieta, CA
Does this leave your hair oily and does it smell bad?
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Does it leave your hair feeling oily?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier?
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
How is the scent? I'm really big on good smelling products and currently use not your mothers oil simply because the smell is amazing! I am willing to switch to a different oil though if the smell is comparable.
Niveditha S.
Marietta, GA
Doesn't this product cause build up?

Sephora