BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
I cannot live without this. Will repurchase again and again AND again! It does not weight my long fine hair down. I use 5 pumps every time I shampoo. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner based on how much I love this product.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I switch off between this and the Enjoy oil and I love this one! The scent is great and it really really takes the frizz out of my hair. You just have to be careful to use a very small amount, or you might find yourself needed to wash your hair all over again because of excess oil
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
i got a sample size of this oil in my ipsy bag and once i ran out i immediately went to purchase a full size bottle! i use this throughout my hair and i've noticed such a difference in the feeling of my hair. my hair feels softer and smoother and also has more of a shine
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love everything about this! It's lightweight and not too heavy on the hair, smells amazing and leaves my hair looking so shiny! I notice a difference if I apply this to my damp hair. Love this stuff!
Margarita R.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
This makes my hair smell amazing.. everyone sniffs a few times, especially one the first day. If I over do it my hair looks dirty, right after just washing it- but I am learning how to gradually add the oil to my hair to avoid that.
Ellie R.
I have very tangly hair and this product does wonders with it. A complete must for anyone with thick hair! This product is completely worth the price and lasts me a long time. I highly recommend!
Stacey H.
branchland
I love the way the Moroccan oil smells and it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It definitely exceeded my expectations. It's the best I've used so far comparatively. The only bad part is the price. It is so expensive I can't afford to use it as much as I would like.
Emily M.
By far one of the best hair products that I have ever used. The price is a bit steep and I would definitely say it's luxury but you get what you pay for with this stuff it smells amazing and works amazing
Maggie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love love LOVE this! Coming from a family of hairdressers, I'm not easily impressed by many products. This was easy to apply through my thick locks AND smelt ah-mazing!!
Cailin C.
Makes my hair feel and look really healthy. I like the way the serum makes my hair feel because it makes my hair feel super soft. It’s way better than any other serum I’ve had. It’s easy to use and a little goes a long way. I love this product and will continue to buy it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora