BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Abigail D.
dundee
After dying my hair wayyy too many times I’ve struggled finding a product that helps my hair not look frizzy, and this product has been amazing! I put a dime size into my hair and it makes it so smooth and shiny and not greasy! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Boa X.
Saint Paul, MN
This makes my hair feels so soft. This product does last for a while. The product smells really good but is a light smell. It helps my split ends and gives my hair a overall gloss. This product gives my hair more bounce and body. It makes my hair feels more lively.
Kahreemah R.
Orlando , FL
Such an amazing product. Left my hair clean refreshed and very well moisturized. Pricing was affo Fable in my opinion and I would use this product again. The fragrance was light and just amazing. I loved this product overall! It also didn’t leave my hair oily etc.
Jessica N.
Bridgeport , NY
This product is okay. Not my favorite, but I don’t hate it. My hair looks good the first day but it feels greasy the next day. I can usually go 3-4 days between washes but with this product it’s usually 2. I’ve only tried a sample. I wouldn’t purchase this product
Candace A.
I love this brand of hair products. Especially the hair treatment. Makes my hair feel refreshed and smooth. My hair isn' rough and dry after use. I apply it once every 4 days and it lasts and holds in moisture. I would definitely  buy this product again.
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff. Perfect product  for my dry frizzy curls. A little goes a long way, and this stuff lasts forever!  Honestly my new holy grail hair care product. Can’t live without. Will absolutely repurchase when I finish the sample size I’m using.
Holly W.
West New York, NJ
This product smells great! I’m always nervous about using an oil as I am looking to extend my Do and don’t want it to appear greasy at any point. I applied after shower when my hair was wet on the ends and noticed a difference in the shine and lack of frizz in my hair after a blow out.
Rachel K.
Wilson, NC
i tried a sample bottle in my ipsy bag, anything Morocco is going to smell amazing, and won’t be too pricey. I’ve been savoring mine because it’s a small bottle. This product doesn’t leave your hair oily compares to others I’ve used. Overall I love the oil.
Valerie G.
This oil smells wonderful and amazing. I have naturally curly hair so it tends to be dry and this keeps it hydrated and frizz free all day. I received as a sample and bought the big sized product. Best oil I have used before. No need to change anything about this oil.
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I was super skeptical of this oil, because so many other hair oils just don’t do anything. But this product was different. It made my hair softer and hydrated my ends. There is a noticeable difference. As a bonus, it smells great! I will continue to use this as part of my beauty routine!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora