BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Stacey H.
Branchland, WV
I love the way the Moroccan oil smells and it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It definitely exceeded my expectations. It's the best I've used so far comparatively. The only bad part is the price. It is so expensive I can't afford to use it as much as I would like.
Dalton A.
All in all, a great product. I used to use the oil to tame my frizz and keep my hair in soft curls. It would end up making my hair too greasy at the scalp if I wasn't careful though. I've since switched to coconut oil and R&B by Lush, but I will still use this on occasion.
Beatriz T.
Hinesville , GA
My hair is really dry, so it helps a lot for moisturizing. It also has a great smell. I use it everyday, and it doesn't make my hair greasy. It just look good and shiny.
Elizabeth O.
MIAMI, FL
I love using this product after I straight iron my hair. It makes my hair look so silky and feel lovely. I have thin blonde hair that is straight. But I love to iron it sometimes to even make it look straighter and not frizzy. I would definitely buy it again.
Carmel G.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Does wonders for dry hair! Don't put too much on your roots or it'll look a little oily. But overall, this product is MUST HAVE. It is pricey, but I think in this case, buying the Moroccan Oil brand makes a significant difference.
Alyssa K.
This stuff is amazing! Makes hair soft, silky, and shiny! It always made my blonde hair look gorgeous! I think it helps keep my red hair vibrant, too! I highly recommend this!
Amy S.
I first tried this product back in 2009, and ever since then have been comparing other oils to this brand. Nothing compares! the softness of my hair after, the way the oil smells is perfect! its subtle and mellow. I love this stuff!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I use this product first thing after every time I shower. It smells amazing and keeps my hair feeling silky, smooth and hydrated. It also truly helps hair dry much faster.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
I cannot live without this. Will repurchase again and again AND again! It does not weight my long fine hair down. I use 5 pumps every time I shampoo. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner based on how much I love this product.
Nada J.
Ellington, CT
It's a very good oil I recommende it to everyone it will make your hair very smooth and soft and it will give your hair done shine and nice texture .its very cheap comparing to other product and u can use it once a day with dry or wet hair I really really recommend it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora