BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jayleen H.
Its very thin, has a great smell, and leaves your hair soft and shiny! It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth your money. It's very easy to use especially with the pump.  It targets damaged hair and split ends. I would definitely buy this product again.
Diana D.
Antioch, CA
This stuff is amazing. I use it for pretty much everything--on my hair, on my face, on dry patches, elbows, you name it. I've had extremely dry skin these past few months, and ever since I started using this oil as a moisturizer before bed, and before makeup, my skin has been glowing and healthy. My dry patches have disappeared. It's definitely worth the price!
Samantha M.
The best of the best. This hair oil is my go to recommendation for anyone with dry, chemically processed, or hair in need of repair. This provides the health and moisture to get your hair back to healthy, and keep it that way! Amazing smell, you can feel the quality of the oil upon dispersing, and your hair will not look greasy with correct application! LOVE IT!!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
This is sooooo good for my hair! I love doing a deep conditioning treatment in the evening then I put this all through my hair and sleep on it. My man loves the scent! It's a total refresher for my hair.
Sam H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have naturally black hair and for about six months decided to be platinum blonde. Needless to say, my hair was so fried that it was crispy and chunks were falling out. I was recommended this product and it worked instantly. My hair was automatically softer and smoothr and over time my hair became stronger
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
the only serums I will use in my families hair, we well as mine, is this brand! I first tried this product when i received an IPSY bag and I fell in love! wet or dry hair, it never disappoints! my daughters curly hair looks more alive when i add this oil in!!!
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I like this, but I can't use too much too often or it makes my hair greasy. This is an occasional product for me, but when I'm using it I LOVE it. It smells great, works well to tame those flyaways and keeps my waves in check. Happy with it, and would get again.
Sierra W.
I have used this for years, it is a must have for those of us without a natural shine to our hair. I only use it on the ends, but days where I forget to put it in or don't use it I notice my hair doesn't look as healthy.
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I swear by this oil. The smell is INCREDIBLE!!!! Its perfect for repairing dry hair and makes my hair feel so smooth and look super shiny. Its a little expensive bur absolutely worth it
Kelly D.
Superb. Smells great, isn't greasy unless you use way too much, hair feels soft, nourished, strong and healthy. It's expensive BUT the bottle lasts FOREVER since you only need the tiniest amount to get beautiful results.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora