BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I love Moroccan Oil!! I put it in my hair wet and blow dry it to make it soft and less frizzy. I also use it sometimes on my dry hair to get rid of flu aways. It smells amazing!!! A tiny bit goes a long way so a little bottle lasts a long time and it's definitely worth the price.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
The products by this company are great and really work to make your hair less damaged. I have extremely fine and broken hair and this stuff makes it so healthy. Plus it smells amazing. Just don't use too much or you will look really greasy.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I recommend this hair oil if you want some extra hydration to your locks, it has a great scent, i can't seem to get enough of it. i use about a dime size to my dry hair and rub it in before i straighten my hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and with a great scent
Jessica E.
Red bluff, Ca
I absolutely love this product I use everyday and I have recommended it to my family and friends and they have gone out and bought it and they are in love with it too it's the best stuff out there
Jen B.
New Milford , CT
Moroccan Oil has been sooo beneficial to my haircare routine. I use it while my hair is wet as a prep to styling. It helps with frizz and keeps my hair hydrated through all the heat treatments and dry shampoo! I've been using it for years and couldn't see myself without it!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
This product is a savior. A little bit on the pricey end but a little goes a long way. Great heat protectant and detangler. I received it in one of my sample boxes and was I was very satisfied with it.
Ariana W.
Saint Paul, MN
I've used this product a couple times and I really want to like it, but I just don't understand the hype. Maybe I might be putting too much in my hair, or not distributing it correctly because although it makes my hair feel smooth and soft, by the next morning I feel greasy.
Justice D.
This product made my hair very soft and silky. I highly recommend it. It has a great scent and also leaves your hands feeling very soft after applying it to your hair. The only thing I'm upset about is that I got the sample size from a friends ipsy bag and now it's gone :(
Monika S.
Love the smell. It is a great product. It is a bit expensive but totally worth it. It is a light oil out of all the oils i have tried out there. The hair shines and smells good. It is a thick oil like texture. Overall I am very happy with this product and would but it again.
Jami V.
Mountain House, CA
Excellent light weight leave in oil treatment for the hair, also works on dry skin. Love the smell! I used this also on a sunburn to keep from peeling and it worked great.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora