BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
This is a must have for me! If I don't use this in my hair after every watch, my hair is dry and coarse. As soon as I use 1-2 pumps, my hair looks and feels healthy and smooth. The smell is strong and can be overwhelming, but I love it.
Hannah L.
Moroccan oil products truly are the best. i was spending the night at a friends and they use this product. i used it that night and ever since then I've been buying multiple products from this company for months and i have yet to find anything better. truly amazing! and whenever friends ask i don't even need to think twice!
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
I could bathe in this stuff. Great for skin and hair and face. Replaces all the moisturizers and creams, makes my hair feel amazing. I can use cheap shampoo and the repair is all done with this stuff. It makes my skin soft and touchable. Use it for tanning, hair, ANYTHING. Makeup remover. its great!
Lea H.
This stuff is a miracle worker it is not only for your hair but it is for so many other uses. I like to use it as a cuticle oil, hair treatment, and also on dry skin. I'm very satisfied with this product and I would purchase it again.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
This is the best oil treatment I have ever done. I now use it after every time i dye my hair because it helps the damage so well. I would recommend this to anyone who likes any kind of hair mask or keratin/protein treatment. it left my hair feeling silky smooth with one use.
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
Tried this during a sleep at my friend's house. And I my hair turn out so great the next day. I have thin hair and it does not weight my hair down at all. Was about to give up on my long hair since it's dull and dry. This might be a life saver and safe me a trip to the salon.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Omg this stuff smells so good! I love using this on the ends of my hair to keep them hydrated in the colder winter months. A little bit goes a long way so don't use too much! Definitely recommend this!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
This product is a savior. A little bit on the pricey end but a little goes a long way. Great heat protectant and detangler. I received it in one of my sample boxes and was I was very satisfied with it.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I recommend this hair oil if you want some extra hydration to your locks, it has a great scent, i can't seem to get enough of it. i use about a dime size to my dry hair and rub it in before i straighten my hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and with a great scent
Kimberly K.
Owosso, Mi
It's rare for me to like a oil for my hair but this was wonderful. A little went a long way and the smell was easy on the nose. My hair was soft and fluffy from using this!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora