BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jennifer P.
Amazing!!!!! A little goes a very long way with this product. I have learned from experience that a quarter sized amount is perfect for my length of hair and the hair only absorbs what it needs. This means after regular use you will notice you are not needing as much product.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
Had great things about this but wasn't willing to commit to a huge bottle to try it. I purchased my first bottle at the premiere trade show in Orlando Florida. I was hooked. Love the scent and how it makes my hair feel soft and silky :)
Mindi E.
Tyler
I use this with another oil after I shower and it is amazing! It had a light smell but it's not over powering! It leaves my hair soft and feeling better! It has helped a lot since I bleached my hair! I'll use it for a treatment once ever month or so and it makes a huge difference!
Lisette E.
Daly City, CA
I had a hard time spending the money to initial try it but once I finally did I was really pleased. It smells really good, makes your hair really soft and a little lasts a long way.

Highly recommend to those who have dry hair. :-)
Amber I.
Fort Smith
I have thin, fine shoulder length hair that tends to get dry on the ends from too much heat. My stylist advised me to use the treatment on my ends, and it has really improved the look of my hair! The oil can be a little heavy, so go easy if you don’t have a ton of hair like me.
Ashley N.
Moultonboro, NH
This product is wonderful! It gives your hair a wonderful, glossy finish. Also, it helps with making your hair appear healthy, shiny and vibrant. I tend to use this before blow-drying and a small amount on after to hide any fly-aways!
Joanna C.
I love this stuff!!! It makes my hair feel amazing and soft! I use it in my hair sometimes as a leave in conditioner. I also use it when I want beach waves as my hair air dries from after bathing or I just use in my hair after flat ironing it so it's shiny and has no fly aways!
Katie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a cult classic. It smells luxurious and when applied to my hair after curling it, it creates a lovely shine. However, use sparingly! I don't even use the pump. I open the bottle up and take a little from the stem of the pump. Too much and your hair looks greasy.
Kim d.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this product! I bleach my hair, along with having naturally curly hair...leaving my hair dry and frizzy. Moroccan oil leaves my hair much more manageable and smooth
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
If your hair is thick like mine, it is a great product and I highly recommend it. If your hair is thinner or (for men), I recommend Pure Argan oil as it absorbs better and is more natural without harsh chemicals. I recommend Josie Maran or Pura D'or Pure & Organic Argan Oil
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora