BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Zulema C.
San Ysidro, CA
My hair tenis to be brille and dry, I am always battling with split ends. This oil is perfect to help my hair be at its best because it helps hydrate and gives so much moisture to my hair that I have notice a great change while using it, another good thing about it is that it does not seem to weigh it down.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
It smells great, however I didn't notice any difference in my hair, or any results that made me want to purchase it again. I won't be purchasing this product in the future, and I don't have reason to recommend it.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Works really well on dry over processed hair like mine.  I had tried other brands this one worked the best for me.  I had bleached my hair platinum and it was really damaging it.  If it hadn't been for this stuff saving my hair I don't know what I would have done.
Grace M.
Obetz, OH
This product is wonderful. Morrocan Oil is always one of my favorite hair products to use. It smells so good and makes my hair look super shiny and soft. I just apply a pea size amount through my hair before blow drying it, and sometimes i just run it through my dry hair to make it more smooth and keep my frizzy hair tamed!
megan z.
Hammond, LA
Love the Moroccan oil brand! This is a great treatment for dry, brittle hair! Has helped my hair do a complete 360 in the past few years! My hair is smoothr, not as frizzy, more healthy . and is much shiner then it was ever in the past
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I received a sample of Morrocanoil in an ipsy bag once, and immediately fell in love with it upon use. It makes my hair smell and feel wonderful, and it gets so much easier to manage. I'd love to purchase a full size of this some day, but it is just a little out of my prince range.
Kimberly P.
Bellevue, NE
Nothing compares to Moroccanoil! The smell and results are simply amazing! A little goes a long way! I have long (past by bottom) and fine hair. Although it is costly, I recommended this product as I would usually use mine when my hair would like dry and/or to tame fly always!
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I can't brag enough about this product. I use my Moroccan oil almost every single day and I can tell how strong and smooth my hair has gotten since i started. It even helps with detangling right out of the shower and the scent is light and beautiful as well.
Sarina G.
Lawrence, KS
I love the smell of this product. It's so good for layering. I use this after my MoroccanOil shampoo & conditioner, or in lieu of conditioner in the summer when my hair is a bit oilier. I would absolutely recommend this because a little goes a long way! Well worth the price tag.
Jackie A.
Carson, CA
Love this product as a finishing touch once I am done straightening it. It gives my hair the perfect amount of shine & that signature Moroccanoil scent I love! Definitely one of my favorite hair oils.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora