BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I love this treatment! I was told to use it to help with my damaged ends of my hair. It smells very nice as well and makes your hair extremely soft. I was also told it helps keep colored hair protected!
Marjory F.
Collierville, TN
This is by far the best hair care product one can use if their hair is very damaged. My hair feels so silky and soft now! It makes my hair manageable and feels lightweight. Even though it's pretty pricey, I highly recommend it. It's worth every penny and will last you a long while.
Zulema C.
San Ysidro, CA
My hair tenis to be brille and dry, I am always battling with split ends. This oil is perfect to help my hair be at its best because it helps hydrate and gives so much moisture to my hair that I have notice a great change while using it, another good thing about it is that it does not seem to weigh it down.
Sana B.
Sachse
Another great serum. I have used this product way before I started using the spray. This serum is super thick so I recommend applying a bit in the palm of your hands and rubbing your hands together then applying to your hair. It's super affordable and leaves hair super soft and it smells amazing.
amanda h.
Duluth, GA
I've been using Moroccan Oil for 5 years! I apply a pea sized amount to the ends of my hair before blow drying to control my split ends. I also use it to keep the moisture in my hair for days on end after I wash my hair. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth!
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
I love this stuff! I use it every time i wash my hair and it leaves it silky smooth. It has drastically decreased the amount of split ends I usually have. I have color treated hair and sometimes it can feel weak and brittle. This stuff works wonders on my ends overtime. Would definitely recommend
Jackie A.
Carson, CA
Love this product as a finishing touch once I am done straightening it. It gives my hair the perfect amount of shine & that signature Moroccanoil scent I love! Definitely one of my favorite hair oils.
Monique M.
I started using MoroccanOil Hair Treatment when my hair was dry and brittle, and it helped to moisturize my hair and prevent additional breakage. I used the treatment before styling my hair naturally, as well as before straightening it, and my hair maintains a gorgeous shine.
Mecala F.
Alameda, CA
This seems to work for some but doesn't work well for me. I have an oily scalp and with this oil it weighs my hair down and makes me feel like my hair is a bit oily right out of the shower. I do use it sometimes after styling my hair on the ends to help with frizz and fly always.
Sarina G.
Lawrence, KS
I love the smell of this product. It's so good for layering. I use this after my MoroccanOil shampoo & conditioner, or in lieu of conditioner in the summer when my hair is a bit oilier. I would absolutely recommend this because a little goes a long way! Well worth the price tag.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora