BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the way the Moroccan oil treatment makes my hair feel. I have wavy/curly hair and by putting this on at bedtime, I wake up with mostly straight hair. I put it on damp, towel dried hair and it smells fantastic.
Rishi S.
miami, FL
I love this oil. It's oil but not too much and the best part is that it helps me with my dry hair. it is very easy to use. it can cura frizz, dry, broken, split ends, all in one package/bottle. i highly recommend this to all people with all types of hair! you will not regret this purchase.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
If you use heat tools, brush often and chemicals this treatment is what you need as a part of your toolkit. much better to use than conventional alternatives. Good Value for what your buying, shop around. I recommend this highly to others with all hair types.
Hiwot Y.
los angeles
As a women who has a curly hair, Having oil like Moroccan oil is the best. Every times use Moroccan oil, it keeps my hair moist, and shining all day long. My hair is highlighted with some blondes while I have the roots untouched which is black. It works great for me
Sarah P.
Randolph, MN
This oil is wonderful! A little bit goes a long way! In the hard cold and dry MN winters frizz and static are no longer a problem! Split ends are reduced. I blow dry and straighten daily and feel like my hair is significantly stronger and healthier. I will only ever buy this oil treatment again!
Jordan D.
Mcdonough, GA
Smells great and works but left my hair greasy at the roots. I had to wash my hair the day after use because it looked so oily. I have naturally dry hair so I used this product starting on my ends and worked it up as my stylist instructed. It did help my ends though.
Danielle W.
Burlington, WA
This is a bit expensive, but absolutely worth every drop. I have extremely dry, frizzy, rough hair. Styling oil typically either makes very little difference or doesn't absorb at all. This is the one I've tried that absorbs quickly and provides substantial hydration.
La'Kia D.
This product does keep my hair soft and maintain its moisture throughout the week. The price is better for the amount of product you're getting . i have dark brown hair with burgandy tips and i get alot of breakage due to the color but the oil has help tremendously.
Mindy M.
Magnolia, AR
This particular size makes a great traveling size. I use it everyday and I love how it makes my hair soft and manageable. I can definitely tell the difference on the days that I forget to use it. This small bottle is glass (in case that bothers you for travel).
Kyra L.
Havelock
My hair is thin and has been falling out in chunks. It is also super dry. A friend told me to give this a try, so I did. It smells good and it hasn't harmed my brown, color treated hair. It has helped make my hair softer and shinier. I would def recommend this.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora