BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachel B.
This oil smells great and is really nourishing. It is lightweight and you do not need to use a ton of product at all, I had the same bottle for over a year. It is not cheap but as I said it will last you awhile. I noticed my hair getting stronger after a few weeks of consistent use.
Marjory F.
Collierville, TN
This is by far the best hair care product one can use if their hair is very damaged. My hair feels so silky and soft now! It makes my hair manageable and feels lightweight. Even though it's pretty pricey, I highly recommend it. It's worth every penny and will last you a long while.
Ann Marie B.
I just used this product yesterday at my mom's house. I am in love and will be ordering my own soon. It made my dull hair soft and shiny again. The packaging is simple yet beautiful. The pump is convenient. I used mine on clean, wet hair and am still loving the results today (day after use).
Alexandria W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I bought this oil as a hair treatment for my ends. I couldn't be more happier with this purchase. After a shower, I put this on my ends while my hair is wet. I've noticed that my hair dries significantly faster with the oil, smoothr hair, and less frizz. Over time, my hair has been a lot healthier. For the price tag, this oil has lasted me over a year and I still have over half a bottle left.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a small bottle of this in either a Sephora play box or ipsy bag. Ive only used this a few times. When i have used it my hair is pretty smooth & shiny. However, since i dont regularly blow dry/curl/straighten my hair & dont apply this regularly i don't know if my hair is better looking.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
Moroccan hair treatment is a godsend! It makes me hair feels so amazing. Sometimes my hair just needs a pick me and this stuff is here to save the day. Its a must try! I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel and that you dont have to worry about it making your hair feel oily.
Payal D.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing smell...worth the product...somehow it's not easily available... I used this product back in India ...I really want to purchase this if it's easily available in USA too
Sandra R.
Mobile, AL
I can't say enough about this product - I have been using it for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else - use it as a styling, defrizzer and and shine product. Smells wonderful and makes my hair feel so good - We're talking middle aged hair, folks!! Such a great product!!
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
This left my hair feeling more softer, since bleaching and dying it in the past 1.5 years. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell, but it isn't too overwhelming. I wish there was a different vessel for this, since I felt it was easy to waste some of the product while getting it out.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
A Must have...just a little goes a long way. A bit pricey but better than off brands. This is the real deal. Mine unfortunately is almost gone because my bottle leaked :( I will just have to buy more because it is one beauty product that works
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora