BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I love this treatment! I was told to use it to help with my damaged ends of my hair. It smells very nice as well and makes your hair extremely soft. I was also told it helps keep colored hair protected!
Laura J.
As a Hair Stylist recommending good quality oil this is number one, but number two when it's oil in general. The Paul Mitchel Marula Oil is better and comes in a more sleek looking bottle and even comes with a dropper. The pump on the Moroccan oil is super messy. As a Stylist it is also easier to get the Paul Mitchel Marula oil than Moroccan oil.
Chaya B.
I love Moroccan oil, makes my hair feel so soft, look sleek and shiny. I have dark brown hair, but I have ombré right now so some of my hair is caramel colored. This oil is everything I could want in a hair oil!
Juli N.
New York , NY
I love how silky-smooth this product makes my hair feel. A little goes a long way so you don't need to go crazy with it, because that will cause it will become too greasy. I I like to start with a little an add more if needed. The pump is also great in order to create easier application
Greta B.
Madison, WI
Not only does this product make your hair smell delicious, but it also makes it softer than anything else. The oil never leaves your hair looking, well, oily, but rather smooth and silky.
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
This is the best oil treatment out there. I used to bleach my hair all the time and my hair was dry and almost felt like hay! This stuff made it like new again , I couldn't stop touch my hair. It smells great and works amazing .
Jessica H.
Newark
My hair tends to look fried on occasion due to straightening and coloring. This oil has worked wonders on my hair. It tames the frizz and leaves it silky and shiny. It is not overly priced and I can find it in most stores. I would definitely recommend this product.
Juliana R.
Smells divine and it's light enough to use on my fine, wavy, color treated hair.  I smooth it through my damp ends and let it air dry.  If I am having a particularly frizzy day or if my ends are feeling straw-y, I will smooth a bit of the product through my ends as a finisher.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
I absolutely love this for my bleach blonde hair! A little bit goes a long way... a few drops in my hand, I rub my hands together and target my ends while my hair is damp - and voila! I don't use a blow dryer (solely air dry my hair) and find when I don't use this oil I'm more frizzy.
Kayla R.
Dallas, TX
This makes my long dry hair so soft and nice feeling. Hair oils are a big thing right now. I hate putting it on though, because it makes my hands all oily and gross. I wish someone would figure out how to make hair oil work in a spray bottle.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora