BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
DC S.
I love love this product. It smells great, hair is very soft and it does not leave a very oily look on hair. Hair shines naturally and it helps with hair getting freeze.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love everything about this! It's lightweight and not too heavy on the hair, smells amazing and leaves my hair looking so shiny! I notice a difference if I apply this to my damp hair. Love this stuff!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I use this product first thing after every time I shower. It smells amazing and keeps my hair feeling silky, smooth and hydrated. It also truly helps hair dry much faster.
Katie R.
Chandler, AZ
I LOVE this product!! Not only is it great for hair its also awesome for skin. I use it on my legs after shaving i also put it on my bikini line and pits b4 showering for extra protection when shaving. It helps tremendously and reduces razor burn for sensitive skin!
Talia J.
Compton, CA
I love this for my hair. I have very thick corse hair and this works wonder for me! I love to use it after I shampoo, I apply it along with my conditioner and detangle my hair before rinsing. My hair is so shiny and moisturized!!
Megan S.
This is heaven in a bottle! I'm on my second bottle already! Love love love this brand! Smells delicious, I can't explain the aroma but it's really nice and lingers in the hair after its dry. If I could give this 10 stars I would, but we only get 5. If any one knows if this brand makes shampoo and conditioner let me know!
Crystal S.
Helps with the split ends and help the health come back to your hair. I have also found doing this helps my hair grow. Don't need to use to much of it or it will become oily and take a lot to wah it out. This will last a long time.
Lexie N.
Hudson, WI
All I can say is: AMAZING.
My sister is a hairstylist, and she puts this on every client, it is the best salon used hair oil. A little goes a long way! It lasts forever!
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
I cannot live without this. Will repurchase again and again AND again! It does not weight my long fine hair down. I use 5 pumps every time I shampoo. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner based on how much I love this product.
Sh'nelle S.
Lantana, FL
This right heeeerrreee! This right hereee. I really can not stress how great it is. Whenever I use it and the curl cream that they have people always say omg your hair smells so good and I'm just like, thanks hun and its healthy too.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora