BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Angie T.
Apple Valley, MN
This makes my hair look, feel and smell amazing! I put it in towel dried hair after my shower before other styling products and before blow drying. I also put it in if I'm just going to air dry. Helps smooth my naturally wavy hair. You only use a small amount so the bottle lasts a long time!
ANGELA V.
Seagoville , TX
I love this stuff, can't go wrong with this brand. My hair tends to be on the dry end after blow drying and using flat irons and this works perfect at given my hair that shine it is lacking. I also love the smell and like that it does not leave my hands sticky.
Sheri C.
This stuff really works!!! I have very dry, bleached hair that literally broke off all over and a friend of mine recommended this line to me and I didn't really think it was going to work but gave it a try and I'm so happy I did!! Makes my hair so soft and shiny again, seriously miraculous!
Sally C.
I have very thick, curly hair and it is kinkier and thicker in the back which makes it hard to manage. I put a dab of oil on after the shower and it helps smooth and shine my hair out when I blow dry. It looks and feels so much healthier now too!
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this product for probably 8 years now. It's a must have to have in your hair care routine. I use it every time I blow dry my hair. I put about a dime size amount in my hands and rub it on the ends of my hair. Then I blow dry it to help distribute the product. It makes my hair so soft and helps with frizz.
Allison S.
This has the most amazing smell ever. If they turned this into a perfume that would be my signature scent! It also moisturizes my dry color treated hair and adds loads of shine! This is my favorite hair oil.
Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
This used to be my moms but I basically took ownership of it because I use it so much more than her. I apply this to my damp hair once I get out the shower and my hair dries perfectly straight and frizz free
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
I love this product, even though it contains silicones. It smells fantastic (a little musky) and really works to soften my hair and give me an overall sleeker look. The only problem is that it seems my hair becomes immune to it after a few months.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
Es el mejor tratamiento para tu cabello lo deja suave y bonito ! De todos los aceites que eh probado es el que más me ha gustado, aparte de que cuida tu cabello y lo hace lucir brilloso más no grasoso claro
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I really love this stuff. I have natural wavy hair that is very long. It has it's days where it gets unruly and wants to do its own thing. I have dark brown hair with medium texture. I color my hair alot so it gets dried out. This helps with that also. I would recommend this to everyone.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora