BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
The only oil I use in my hair. I LOVE this stuff. Keeps my hair soo healthy and smooth. I love using this also for taming fly aways. It smells so good and a little goes a long way. I will always buy this stuff.
Michaela H.
Lexington, KY
I would recommend this product to anyone I knew. Its easy to use and makes your hair look amazing. I used it after every shower and my hair was so smooth and had about 90% less friz.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I love this product! I have curly hair and it helps to make my hair not so frizzy and holds my curls together really nice. I do have to rotate it in my routine because I don't want my hair to get use to it. If you have curly hair this is perfect!
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
I love this product, even though it contains silicones. It smells fantastic (a little musky) and really works to soften my hair and give me an overall sleeker look. The only problem is that it seems my hair becomes immune to it after a few months.
Nicole B.
Deland, FL
For years I have been using this stuff! I'm a hairstylist and I still haven't found something better, this whole line is incredible! You can put this in your hair wet or dry it controls frizz and repairs damage! Definantly worth the money! A+++
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I really love this stuff. I have natural wavy hair that is very long. It has it's days where it gets unruly and wants to do its own thing. I have dark brown hair with medium texture. I color my hair alot so it gets dried out. This helps with that also. I would recommend this to everyone.
Nica Reader 1.
Cornelius, NC
I have thick curly hair and if i accidentally skip the Moroccan oil, my hair goes to frizz. Don't be fooled into using cheaper alternatives, like Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine, spend the cash on the good stuff. Your hair will thank you for it.
Kaylee S.
Marlow, OK
This product is incredible. I often use this on my clients who have dry, frizzy hair. It is a great smoothing serum. It might be a bit higher than other products on the market, but it lives up to its worth.
Ashley W.
Peachtree City, GA
This is a must have hair product for everyone and all hair types! I have thick, long wavy hair that dry tendencies. When my hair stylist suggested this I was hesitant on the price- But it's so worth it!
This absorbs in your hair, it does not sit on top and look greasy. +it smells AMAZING!
Madie I.
I love this product! It makes my hair smooth, shiny, and oh-so soft! I use it on myself about once a week. This is one of the only hair oils that doesn't make my hair greasy. I would recommend this product.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora