BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
This stuff does wonders for my hair! I make sure I always put this on my ends lightly after using any heat on my hair! It smooths it so I don’t have frizzy ends. I would recommend this to anyone who uses heat on their hair regularly. Use a little bit though because if you use to much it could leave your hair looking greasy!
Jenny B.
Wonderful oil for all hair types. I've found it is best if used on damp, towel dried hair. Hair will be smooth as silk once dry, with no heaviness at all. Scent is light and pleasant. Wears nicely on skin too. This is by far one of the nicest oils that I use in my hair.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I live for this stuff guys. It smells amazinnggggg and I say it's priced fairly because it works so great. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Don't use too much though a small drop will go a long way or you'll over grease your hair ! But definitely morroco oil anything is the way to go
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I have been using this product for years know and I love it, it really helps with frizz and give your hair great shine and seems to leave it a lot more healthy. I also enjoy the shampoo and conditioner as well. A very little of this goes a long way and is well worn the price. So give it a try
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
This entire line smells AMAZING!!! I have fine hair and I am still able to use this without it weighing my hair down at all! It makes my hair shiny, sleek, and amazing to touch! I will continue to purchase this
Anna S.
This stuff is awesome and it's like magic in a bottle! It leaves my hair so smooth and silky and it smells great too. It definitely helps damaged hair so if your drying to get rid of a little damage or fritz use this or just trying to get softer hair!
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
Life for my hair in a bottle and smells amazing!!! It's awesome to use one product for my hair no matter what way I wear my hair( curly or straight) leaves it shiny, soft, flexible
Sofia A.
Not only does this smell FANTASTIC, it has saved my hair. My hair is an awful combination of dry and oily. My hair breaks easily and hates growing. Moroccan Oil has helped my hair, when I use it, it doesn't feel as dry and brittle. It feels stronger, looks shinier, and even seems to grow more!
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
The only oil I use in my hair. I LOVE this stuff. Keeps my hair soo healthy and smooth. I love using this also for taming fly aways. It smells so good and a little goes a long way. I will always buy this stuff.
Shannon C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this. I straighten my hair every day and it tames my frizz. I also use it on my two sons hair everyday so they smell amazing and their hair is soft since I spike it and use product. It moisturizes and I use it on wet and dry hair. So worth it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora