BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
This stuff does wonders for my hair! I make sure I always put this on my ends lightly after using any heat on my hair! It smooths it so I don’t have frizzy ends. I would recommend this to anyone who uses heat on their hair regularly. Use a little bit though because if you use to much it could leave your hair looking greasy!
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
I am obsessed with this hair oil! It smells so good and makes your hair grow fast and feel super soft. It is really pricey but so worth it! You can get it on Amazon or ask your hair stylist and they can order some for you.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I live for this stuff guys. It smells amazinnggggg and I say it's priced fairly because it works so great. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Don't use too much though a small drop will go a long way or you'll over grease your hair ! But definitely morroco oil anything is the way to go
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
This line of hair products is amazing!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting super soft, silky and shiny hair. My hair is fine and dry and this has really revamped it.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
How did we all live before this product existed? I have naturally curly hair that I blow dry and straighten twice a week. This serum is FROM THE GODS. It smells amazing, leaves my hair sleek, smooth, and soft. It's not too heavy, so I don't run the risk of having to blow dry more than necessary.
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
I don't know how many bottles I bought. It's always must have product in my bathroom. All products of this brand smells amazing and I don't even need to mention it. A bit pricey but when you know it works you shouldn't think twice and just buy it. I would love to have all the line. Definitely one of the best brands out there
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got a sample in one of my Sephora online purchase. Believe it, it’s my first time trying it. I had mixed feedback about it. I like to use it both on my dry or wet hair. It didn’t leave my hair oily, actually left my hair hydrated.
jordan t.
Sacramento, CA
This serum smells divine and works beautifully. I like to work it through my ends when they are looking/feeling a little parched. It's also great for taming flyaways. The littlest bit goes a long way, so I'd say it's good value for money and just a nice hair product to have in your arsenal.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
This entire line smells AMAZING!!! I have fine hair and I am still able to use this without it weighing my hair down at all! It makes my hair shiny, sleek, and amazing to touch! I will continue to purchase this
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
This stuff has done wonders to my hair. I straighten my hair every other day so my hair has become very dry and dead. This stuff makes my hair extremely soft and appear more healthy!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora