BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely loved this stuff! It’s well worth the price. It made my hair feel so healthy, and it smells so good! I got so many compliments on my hair after using it. I wouldn’t say my hair is SUPER damaged, but it is dry from all the coloring. This oil made a difference.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
The absolute BEST hair oil of all time! It is worth the price. Just a little bit turns my giant frizz ball of hair super sleek and shiny! The ingredients are super similar to the cheaper argan oil serums but the quality of this serum totally blows them away. This is SO worth the hype.
Jessica H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I am not usually one to put a great deal of effort into my hair, but when I came across this product at Sephora, I fell in love! My hair instantly became more manageable, shiny, and smooth! This stuff is seriously like magic in a bottle and smells incredible. Recommend!
Cassidy C.
New Haven, CT
This product is the best smelling thing on earth . Love to put this serum on freshly straightened hair it makes my hair feel like silk even if I do my hair myself if I add this product it will look like I got it done professionally. I recommend this product to everyone.
Sierra S.
Karthaus , PA
I use this treatment a lot! I mostly like to use it after I straighten my hair or before styling and it makes my hair feel amazing! It smells good as well! I will continue to buy this product and other products by Moroccan oil! 🙂
Tanya Y.
Canton, MA
I love love Moroccan Oil and apply it as directed on the bottle: to damp towel dried hair prior to styling.  Although the oil can be intimidating at first, Ive learned that a little goes a long way.  The scent lasts for days and leaves my hair sleek and shiny after blow drying.  My only gripe with it is that it is so expensive!  Regardless, I still repurchase when I run out!
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the way the Moroccan oil treatment makes my hair feel. I have wavy/curly hair and by putting this on at bedtime, I wake up with mostly straight hair. I put it on damp, towel dried hair and it smells fantastic.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
If you use heat tools, brush often and chemicals this treatment is what you need as a part of your toolkit. much better to use than conventional alternatives. Good Value for what your buying, shop around. I recommend this highly to others with all hair types.
Stormi W.
Atlanta, GA
I have curly hair and use this as a prep for every style - blowout, diffuse or air dry. I’ve used it for about 5 years and will continue to use it. The “light” version is great for when you are blowing out Incase your hair get weighed down easily.
Caitlin R.
Love this stuff. Always super hydrating for my hair. I love putting it on while my hair is wet, before I style, and also after it is dry and styled. It helps mend my split ends and finishes my hair very well.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora