BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Suuuuch a nice hair treatment, my favorite one i have tried. Leaves your hair a little greasy so i recommended doing it at night before bed so it can soak in, or while your hair is still wet so it can dry with it.
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
This treatment is great for dry hair like mine. Only downside is that you must be careful with the amount you use because your hair can end up looking greasy, especially at the roots.
Aubrey W.
Port Angeles
Amazing product! Keeps my hair shiny, tamed my frizz and keeps my ends from drying out. I had bought it at a local salon. I had used it everyday before I ran out. And would buy it again if it wasn't so expensive.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
My absolute favorite oil out there. Smells amazing and leaves hair and skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling greasy at all. There's no buildup and you only need a small amount.
Molly E.
Sellersburg, IN
I really like this product. It is quite pricey, but a little goes a long way. Using just a dime-sized drop a few times a week will make hair super silky smooth. I wouldn't recommend using it with product because it tends to weigh hair down, at least it does with my thick, yet fine hair. (I'm one of those that needs to wash my hair almost everyday, otherwise it looks too greasy!) Try it for yourself! I love it!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
The smell is intoxicating and the shampoo does so well on my hair. It's soft, silky and since I have a head full of curls, it keeps them from not being frizzy. I love the curl cream too. It's well worth the investment. I love the whole line of products.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ
This product does wonders for my hair. I recommend it to anyone and everyone and made my cousins and girlfriends try it. The only thing is that I noticed if you're styling your hair or curling it, the curly won't stay as they usually do because of the oil
Nikki F.
WHITTIER, CA
This is the best product I have ever used for my hair, I have chemically processed hair so its really corase and dry and naturally thick. The moroccanoil literally transforms my hair leaving it silky and soft, and hiding my damage. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a hair fix!
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
I have a really long hair, that gets tangled easily. I use this oil to untangle and condition my dry tresses. The bottle is not big, but a little goes a long way. It also comes with a handy pump that helps use just the necessary amount every time. The oil is made in Israel. The pachaging looks stunning on my dresser and the smell is wonderful. I got it in one of my subscription boxes and I will purchase again once this bottle is done.
Jade T.
Belen, NM
This is my favorite oil that you can buy that's at a good price. I love the smell and holy smokes I love the way it makes your hair feel after! It the a serum formula and its the best!! I usually put it in my wet hair and when my hair dries its so soft. It doesn't leave your hair oily at all!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora