BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica C.
I do enjoy this. The smell is wonderful however I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair. When I use this I can't go 2 days without it looking like a grease ball. The benefits do weigh out the cons however if you wash your hair too much it can be drying. So it kind of cancels out the benefits In the long run.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
I have never fell in love with a hair product as intense and passionate as this love lol! I have damaged hair and this entirely changes the chemistry of it! It leaves it smelling absolutely amazing, which I am such a sucker for, soft, smooth, shiny (not oily), hydrated, etc. Cannot recommend this enough!
Ashton P.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this product for the ends of my hair especially and apply it after a shower. I use it sparingly to avoid brassiness in my blonde hair but overall I do love the product and the way it smells. It leaves my hair feeling great and I will continue to use and purchase.
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC
Best hair oil I have ever used. I have thin but oily hair, and I work at a pool that uses high chlorine. I love the smell of this product, it adds a wonderful shine, without looking heavy and weighing down my hair.
Meggin D.
Mesa, AZ
This is my must have hair product every day!! I have never found a product that makes my hair feel so soft and touchable that even I love combing my fingers through it! And I swear it truly helps protect my hair from all the heat of the dryer and flat irons I use. Please don't ever stop making this!!!
Amy K.
Louisville, Ky
Moroccan Oil is a miracle product. It adds texture, separates, smooths and shines. I use it before blow drying and styling as a heat treatment, and after styling as a finishing serum. It smells great and truly improves the condition of dry/damaged hair.
Lisa S.
Monroe, LA
The MoroccanOil Hair Treatment has been my go to oil for many many years now. It's very effective without being super heavy. It lasts a long time and is cost effective as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Alia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. You only use a dime sized amount for perfect straight from the salon looks. I used this with my hairdryer and straightener and i always have soft manageable hair.
Eunice K.
I love this oil! It does wonders for my hair. I find that the Moroccan Oil smooths the texture of my hair (which is relatively straight) and also does a great job of sealing the ends of my hair cuticles. I think that this product is worth the price!
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Love Moroccan Oil and how insanely well it nourishes my hair!  It's done wonders for keeping my blonde, processed hair healthy and low maintenance with split ends.  It smells wonderful, too.  And doesn't make my hair greasy!  Love it and will continue to keep in my beauty arsenal!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora