BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
This is my holy grail product for my hair!  And, my stylist uses this every time on me as well.  It's the perfect detangler, smoother, and anti-frizz product all in one bottle!!  I've tried other hair oils and there is no substitute for this brand.  I will be purchasing this for the rest of my life!
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
This oil is absolutely amazing. I love the smell so much, one of the best products I have ever tried. Leaves my hair soft and silky. A little expensive but totally worth it, it is reeeally good would buy 100 more times.
Whitney H.
Vallejo, CA
Amazing for when your hair is dull and needs a little shine. A little definitely goes a long way. The only downside is the smell which can be a little masculine imo. It is a bit pricy but a bottle will last you FOREVER.
Julisa M.
Great sets of products they offer. I have struggled with frizz and using these products have boosted my self confidence. I love how it has made my wavy hair look bouncy without the struggle of frizz. Very light weight.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love love love this I use this after I get out of them shower I put it in my hair leaves my hair amazing! I also use it on my extensions when I do style them it helps them stay fresh !
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
This brand is amazing. I've tried almost all of their products but the only thing I'm unhappy with is the price. All in all a very great product. It helps with dry crazy hair and leaves my hair wonderful and smooth. It smells oh so good too. If you have tons of money to spend on hair care then yes I would recommend!
Sheetal P.
Coppell, TX
This is my favorite oil! I love been using it for about 6 years now. I apply to my hair after it is washed and then blow dry it and it is silky and soft. Definitely recommend this product
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
I have never fell in love with a hair product as intense and passionate as this love lol! I have damaged hair and this entirely changes the chemistry of it! It leaves it smelling absolutely amazing, which I am such a sucker for, soft, smooth, shiny (not oily), hydrated, etc. Cannot recommend this enough!
Lucia A.
I first got a sample from my hairstylist a few years ago & i love it. I would suggest not using too much because your hair will be extremely greasy. It works great on the dry ends of your hair. i definitely recommend!
Aleixka M.
I initially didn't think anything of this product just because of how overpriced it is, but after using it I fell completely in love. I use a very small amount on my hair after straightening it and it gives of the perfect amount of shine and it smells amazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora