BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love love love this I use this after I get out of them shower I put it in my hair leaves my hair amazing! I also use it on my extensions when I do style them it helps them stay fresh !
Alana S.
Jersey City, NJ
This stuff is amazing! Use while damp before blowdrying, and it really nicely conditions and softens the hair. I've noticed my hair is a lot healthier and there are less split ends since using it. I'm a big fan and have several of the Moroccanoil products.
Jessica C.
I do enjoy this. The smell is wonderful however I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair. When I use this I can't go 2 days without it looking like a grease ball. The benefits do weigh out the cons however if you wash your hair too much it can be drying. So it kind of cancels out the benefits In the long run.
Lucia A.
I first got a sample from my hairstylist a few years ago & i love it. I would suggest not using too much because your hair will be extremely greasy. It works great on the dry ends of your hair. i definitely recommend!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Suuuuch a nice hair treatment, my favorite one i have tried. Leaves your hair a little greasy so i recommended doing it at night before bed so it can soak in, or while your hair is still wet so it can dry with it.
Ashton P.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this product for the ends of my hair especially and apply it after a shower. I use it sparingly to avoid brassiness in my blonde hair but overall I do love the product and the way it smells. It leaves my hair feeling great and I will continue to use and purchase.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Product is great, price not so great. I find this product extremely expensive and there is a brand you can find for five dollars that is just as good. I only spend money on expensive products if nothing else compares.
Nikki F.
WHITTIER, CA
This is the best product I have ever used for my hair, I have chemically processed hair so its really corase and dry and naturally thick. The moroccanoil literally transforms my hair leaving it silky and soft, and hiding my damage. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a hair fix!
Carissa C.
Waddell , AZ
This stuff is amazing. It leaves my hair so silky soft and manageable. It doesn't weigh down my hair or any stickiness. I apply it when my hair is damp and it helps with heat protection. It also has a great smell!!
Danielle M.
I worked at a spa and we used this as a scalp treatment during our Body scrub and wraps in the Vichy shower. The smell is divine. The effects on the hair good, product penetration is equal across porosity types. Sadly, I think it had an ingredient that was not Curly Girl Method friendly and we had to give it up.
Autumn N.
What exactly does this product do? Is it worth it?
Niveditha S.
Marietta, GA
Doesn't this product cause build up?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Does this make ur hair grow ? And make ur hair look healthier?
Amy K.
Denver, CO
Does it weight down fine hair?
Beth M.
calgary
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT ACTUALLY DO, I KNOW IT SMELLS GOOD BUT WHAT BENEFITS HAVE YOU SEEN? IS IT WORTH PAYING FOR?

Sephora