BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This smells amazing and leaves your hair looking beautiful. I put a few drops on my hands, then massage through my damp hair from root to tip. I usually let my hair air dry for a while, then finish it off with a dryer. I really feel like this helps protect my hair from the heat of the dryer, asking with giving it shine.
Megan S.
Raleigh, NC
Have always loved this stuff! The very first time I used it, the smell was so different I didn't think I liked it. But after some time of working with it, I love the smell! I like using this on myself and in salon. It's just a great oil for moisture and shine.
Becky B.
Overland Park , KS
I recently got a small bottle of this and I love it. The oil spreads well enough that a tiny bit goes a long way. It makes my hair shiny and smooth upon use and it smells really wonderful! Highly recommend, for people who want to give their hair that extra oomph.
Cailin C.
BEST STUFF EVER! This Moroccan oil makes hair SO SOFT!!! It is great for my dry hair and I put it on when my hair is damp and it makes it look so healthy and soft. A little goes a long way so the price of this product is actually worth it. I have bought this product for many years because I like it so Much!
christina p.
Pittsburg, CA
Ive had this in my dresser for the pAst 6 months and didn't start using it till like 3 days ago. I am loving this product! it makes my hair soft and reduces frizz. i should of used it sooner
Emily S.
Little River
The oil smells amazing first of all. I use this regularly on the ends of my hair and all of over when I blow dry or curl my hair. It leaves the strands feeling light and soft and adds a beautiful soft shine to it as well. Moroccanoil really needs to be a staple in everyones routine who uses heat on their hair.
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
I love this stuff! It is my favorite hair product ever. A little bit goes a long way. I got this as a Christmas present two years ago and I still have a lot left. I don't use it every day but I use it a lot and it makes my hair so soft and smells really good.
Mary C.
Lynwood, CA
Wow, this product is the best so far in the whole world. It softens and silks your hair. I strongly recommend this product to the fullest. The best treatment for your hair. Love Love Love!
Jilliann G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
AMAZING!!! Thank goodness I have a cosmetology license so I can get it a little bit cheaper but it is still expensive but SOOOOOOO worth it! A large bottle will last me over a year so all in all its not that bad of a price I guess! Get some you won't regret it!
Meghan F.
Scarborough, ME
I love this product because it adds shine and a smooth quality to my hair. I use a small amount while my hair is damp, and again after I have dried it with either a hair dryer or a straightener. Just have to be careful not to use too much so many hair looks oily.
Janelle D.
Fullerton, CA
I have tried a few different kinds of Moroccan oil? Does this leave a greasy feeling on your hair or does it keep it soft and silky. Also does it reduce frizz?
Lea H.
Where can you buy this at?
Fitore B.
My hair is oily and needs wash every day. If it, my roots look horrible. I'm told not to wash it everyday but if I don't it looks too greasy. Never used this product but always read and hear good reviews about it. It is good for hair in need of moisture but would it work for hair like mine? :(
tabetha T.
What has this product done for you?
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA
Does it only work for when your hair is dry or when it's wet also?

Sephora