BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Becky B.
Overland Park , KS
I recently got a small bottle of this and I love it. The oil spreads well enough that a tiny bit goes a long way. It makes my hair shiny and smooth upon use and it smells really wonderful! Highly recommend, for people who want to give their hair that extra oomph.
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie
Got a sample, loved it and bought full size product. Hair feels incredibly soft from root to tip. Blow out lasted three days!! Smells great. Price is reasonable for such an amazing product!
Jilliann G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
AMAZING!!! Thank goodness I have a cosmetology license so I can get it a little bit cheaper but it is still expensive but SOOOOOOO worth it! A large bottle will last me over a year so all in all its not that bad of a price I guess! Get some you won't regret it!
christina p.
Pittsburg, CA
Ive had this in my dresser for the pAst 6 months and didn't start using it till like 3 days ago. I am loving this product! it makes my hair soft and reduces frizz. i should of used it sooner
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I love Moroccan hair oil, I bought this product in a bundle that brought the shampoo and and the intense hydrating mask. These products leave my hair feeling so smooth and silky and it leaves my hair smelling great. I love this products I definitely recommend.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
I can't say enough about this product. This product right here got me through high school lol smells delicious and is for sure worth the money my hair was so damaged and after blow drying and flat iron it was still soft !
Melissa M.
Shrewsbury, MA
After running out of two bottles of this I have tried several drugstore Moroccan/Argon oils trying to find a less expensive alternative and really nothing compares or stands up to this one! My next hair related investment will be to a new bottle of this. I would call this Moroccanoil "liquid gold" all the compliments on the look, feel, and scent of my hair I have ever received while using this product are WELL worth the cost.
Anita V.
Moroccan oil is divine. I have used this stuff for a couple of years now to add shine to my dull hair. Over the years after going through menopause Etc my hair has become dull this and the shine back to it and makes my hair look young and healthy again. I will continue to buy and use this product for years to come
Ramsey S.
Big Piney, WY
I have thick, wavy, frizzy, coarse, dry hair ~ mostly because I quit using this! :( While it is on the expensive side, it's totally worth the money! It was an absolute savior for my hair. It smells amazing and when it's used with the Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, the benefits are even greater!
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
Don't be intimidated by the price for such a small amount. Your hair will absolutely thank you. I use this on my real hair (of course) and my virgin hair when I have sew-ins. It smells beautiful and my thirsty hair is treated instantly. A little bit goes such a long way so in will lady if you use as directed.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora