BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Megan S.
Raleigh, NC
Have always loved this stuff! The very first time I used it, the smell was so different I didn't think I liked it. But after some time of working with it, I love the smell! I like using this on myself and in salon. It's just a great oil for moisture and shine.
Kelsey M.
Truly amazing! I was recommended moroccan oil by a friend when I had over processed hair and was looking for something to save my locks. wow does this product work wonders! My hair is now soft and silky. You can't even tell my hair was damaged to begin with!!
Emily S.
Little River
The oil smells amazing first of all. I use this regularly on the ends of my hair and all of over when I blow dry or curl my hair. It leaves the strands feeling light and soft and adds a beautiful soft shine to it as well. Moroccanoil really needs to be a staple in everyones routine who uses heat on their hair.
valarie a.
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I have crazy curly, frizzy, and poofy hair. This amazing stuff completely calms my hair down. It makes it soft and it also has a great smell! This stuff is a MUST for me now!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Hop out the shower, towel dry my hair, brush it, put Moroccan oil in it and I’m done.

This is a no fuss oil and keeps my hair from drying out. I bleach my hair every couple months and so it’s basically hay. But if I use this every morning, no one can even tell how dry my hair is. This is a miracle in a bottle!
Meghan F.
Scarborough, ME
I love this product because it adds shine and a smooth quality to my hair. I use a small amount while my hair is damp, and again after I have dried it with either a hair dryer or a straightener. Just have to be careful not to use too much so many hair looks oily.
Mary C.
Lynwood, CA
Wow, this product is the best so far in the whole world. It softens and silks your hair. I strongly recommend this product to the fullest. The best treatment for your hair. Love Love Love!
Chloe W.
Dalton, MA
This treatment is amazing. I put it in my hair after I take a shower and comb it through all strands. It leaves hair silky and shiny without being greasy. Using it with the shampoo and conditioner has the best results but I even use it without these other two items and it leaves my hair feeling luxurious.
Cailin C.
BEST STUFF EVER! This Moroccan oil makes hair SO SOFT!!! It is great for my dry hair and I put it on when my hair is damp and it makes it look so healthy and soft. A little goes a long way so the price of this product is actually worth it. I have bought this product for many years because I like it so Much!
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie
Got a sample, loved it and bought full size product. Hair feels incredibly soft from root to tip. Blow out lasted three days!! Smells great. Price is reasonable for such an amazing product!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora