BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ella A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I cut my hair recently and I wanted my hair to shine more and to grow faster. This oil actually gives me that shine as well as deeply repairs my hair. One little drop and that's all you need.
Autumn B.
A little goes a long way! Even on my very long thick hair. I love the way it tames frizz and creates shine without feeling greasy or creating buildup. One bottle will last you a very long time.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I really like this hair treatment oil. A little goes a long way with this product. I used my rewards points from #Sephora to get a travel size then I decided to buy a bigger the full size when it ran out. I like the way it seems to really help my dry hair, but it can leave my hair too greasy if I’m not careful.
Meghan F.
Scarborough, ME
I love this product because it adds shine and a smooth quality to my hair. I use a small amount while my hair is damp, and again after I have dried it with either a hair dryer or a straightener. Just have to be careful not to use too much so many hair looks oily.
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
This oil is absolutely amazing. I love the smell so much, one of the best products I have ever tried. Leaves my hair soft and silky. A little expensive but totally worth it, it is reeeally good would buy 100 more times.
Chloe W.
Dalton, MA
This treatment is amazing. I put it in my hair after I take a shower and comb it through all strands. It leaves hair silky and shiny without being greasy. Using it with the shampoo and conditioner has the best results but I even use it without these other two items and it leaves my hair feeling luxurious.
Sky R.
Murrieta , CA
I love this stuff so much, I used to use it all the time. the only reason i stopped was because they don't sell it anywhere near me. It's pretty affordable maybe a little pricey but well worth it. It smells so good! I used to smell it on my hair throughout the day and everyone would compliment how good my hair smelt.
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie
Got a sample, loved it and bought full size product. Hair feels incredibly soft from root to tip. Blow out lasted three days!! Smells great. Price is reasonable for such an amazing product!
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
Don't be intimidated by the price for such a small amount. Your hair will absolutely thank you. I use this on my real hair (of course) and my virgin hair when I have sew-ins. It smells beautiful and my thirsty hair is treated instantly. A little bit goes such a long way so in will lady if you use as directed.
Kelsey M.
Truly amazing! I was recommended moroccan oil by a friend when I had over processed hair and was looking for something to save my locks. wow does this product work wonders! My hair is now soft and silky. You can't even tell my hair was damaged to begin with!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora