BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I live for this stuff guys. It smells amazinnggggg and I say it's priced fairly because it works so great. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Don't use too much though a small drop will go a long way or you'll over grease your hair ! But definitely morroco oil anything is the way to go
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
I am obsessed with this hair oil! It smells so good and makes your hair grow fast and feel super soft. It is really pricey but so worth it! You can get it on Amazon or ask your hair stylist and they can order some for you.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got a sample in one of my Sephora online purchase. Believe it, it’s my first time trying it. I had mixed feedback about it. I like to use it both on my dry or wet hair. It didn’t leave my hair oily, actually left my hair hydrated.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
This entire line smells AMAZING!!! I have fine hair and I am still able to use this without it weighing my hair down at all! It makes my hair shiny, sleek, and amazing to touch! I will continue to purchase this
Stephanie S.
This stuff makes my hair so soft! I bleach my hair and this definitely helps with the dryness and also the frizziness. It met my expectations (thank goodness) as it is super expensive! It's the only thing that my hair likes so I continue to purchase it. Highly recommend for dry/brittle hair!
Ashley B.
I use this on the very ends of my hair when I get out of the shower. If I use this on my roots or when my hair is dry it makes my hair super greasy. I love it on my ends when my hair is wet because it helps with frizz and split end control.
Kaylee S.
Marlow, OK
This product is incredible. I often use this on my clients who have dry, frizzy hair. It is a great smoothing serum. It might be a bit higher than other products on the market, but it lives up to its worth.
Sheri C.
This stuff really works!!! I have very dry, bleached hair that literally broke off all over and a friend of mine recommended this line to me and I didn't really think it was going to work but gave it a try and I'm so happy I did!! Makes my hair so soft and shiny again, seriously miraculous!
Angie T.
Apple valley , MN
This makes my hair look, feel and smell amazing! I put it in towel dried hair after my shower before other styling products and before blow drying. I also put it in if I'm just going to air dry. Helps smooth my naturally wavy hair. You only use a small amount so the bottle lasts a long time!
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This hair oil is as amazing as everyone says it is! It acts as a thermal protectant, de-frizzes, protects against humidity, and adds a healthy shine. Never has there been a more perfect hair treatment than this.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora