BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachael P.
Lineville , AL
I love love love the smell of this oil. I don’t feel like it worked well for me though in reference to controlling frizz but it did give forest shine. Also I’m not a fan of what I paid for it either. I don’t think 15 dollars is an appropriate amount for less then an ounce.
Jennifer A.
I LOVEEEEE this hair product! It was pricey but its worth it. I will be rebuying this product. I apply it once my hair is dry. It leaves it extra smooth and shiny. It has my hair feeling soo soft and non frizzy. I recommend it to anyone. This is the best hair product I have owned!
Katelyn A.
Anderson
I love the way this product helps my hair. The smell is amazing. I would rate this very high because of the nourishment it has given back to my hair. It’s a little high but nothing that i wouldn’t mind spending. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little hair help
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I am not sure if I liked this or not. I don't feel like I saw much difference in my hair, but that may have been because I used it pretty sparingly. It seemed very greasy on my hands while applying it. It does smell good and my hair was more manageable right after applying.
Olivia B.
crystal
I’m in love with this product! It makes my hair look so soft and shiny, and keeps my hair feeling healthy for days after usage! This is one of the best hair treatments on the market, in my opinion. It does leave my hair frizzy afterwards, but it is a great product overall.
Inna P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Made my hair very silky. A little bit of this product goes a long way. And it smells divine! You’re definitely getting your moneys worth with this product. I have very dark brown hair that gets blonde highlights causing a lot of hair damage. This is a must for colored hair!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
Definitely my go to oil treatment. I️ love the scent! It’s not too strong or overbearing. I️ like putting i️t on my hair damp because my hair dries soft and silky, and not overly oily. I️ love how light this oil is and always recommend it to friends who lighten their hair.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely loved this stuff! It’s well worth the price. It made my hair feel so healthy, and it smells so good! I got so many compliments on my hair after using it. I wouldn’t say my hair is SUPER damaged, but it is dry from all the coloring. This oil made a difference.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
The absolute BEST hair oil of all time! It is worth the price. Just a little bit turns my giant frizz ball of hair super sleek and shiny! The ingredients are super similar to the cheaper argan oil serums but the quality of this serum totally blows them away. This is SO worth the hype.
Jill P.
Atlanta
Moroccanoil is my absolute favorite, it makes my hair so soft and shiny all the time. Just use it about two to three times a week in your hair will feel so nice!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora