BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this at my hair salon I thought it was crazy insane (prize wise! But after some time using it made my hair look amazing. Plus the smell of the oil is amazing! Totally worth every dime! Highly recommend if you have damaged hair.
w a.
You only need to use a small amount even on the thickest hair. Using too much can.make hair seem.greasy unless you blowdry it out. The smell is nice as well. Its always sold out everywhere I go.
Sara H.
Springfield, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Trust me when I say that this product will change your life (if your as obsessed with hair as I am)! It's thickening and smoothing, and feels healthy for your hair. Has helped me with split ends and growth. This is my favorite hair product currently.
Ashley M.
I seriously love all MoroccanOil products!! They smell so amazing and even though its oil it doesn't leave your hair greasy or oily looking! They even have a light formula for really fine hair! I always recommend this line!
Hannah A.
This tames my frizz on my curly/wavy hair. I love this oil as long as I only use a pea sized amount otherwise it leaves hair oily. I like using it when my hair is wet and after it dries naturally. It makes wearing my hair natural less of a mess and more intentionally done.
Autumn B.
A little goes a long way! Even on my very long thick hair. I love the way it tames frizz and creates shine without feeling greasy or creating buildup. One bottle will last you a very long time.
Janet B.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using this at home after hearing about it at the hair salon. Love it! It's so easy to just run it through my hair before blow drying and it never makes my fine hair feel greasy or weighed down. It's really helped with breakage and damage from heat styling.
Kristen W.
Frostburg, MD
I bought this back when I went on senior trip to the Dominican Republic and I loved it! I have very long hair at the time and it covered all my hair and wasn't greasy! I highly recommend this product and would buy it again!
Merrissa D.
Everett , WA
I absolutely love this product, I have bought one bottle so far and only use it every few days. It adds beautiful shine to my hair, not to mention the smell is beyond wonderful. I have noticed a huge improvement in the condition of my hair since using this product !!
Debbie M.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this recently for tge first time. I was desperate to find something for my natural African American hair and I was hoping this would work. I loved it, my hair was so soft and shiny .
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora