BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Catherine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have extremely curly, long, hair. I have always struggled to find the perfect product to help keep my hair moisturized and soft without weighing it down or making it greasy. This is that product! I mix it with the conditioner and my hair is the softest, most moisturized yet. I cannot recommend this product and brand enough. Make sure to use it on your "ponytail" of your hair not on your scalp, on damp hair, and use only a little bit!
Cynthia M.
I've been using this product for a several years now and I love the smell, I will never go back to another oil. I have very dry hair and this product provides so much hydration and cuts down on frizz and dryness. My hair have never been shinier or softer. Don't shy away from the price because little goes a long way. I love this product!
Kate H.
Summerville, SC
I have fine, but thick dark hair. The ends are ombré and get very very dry. I put Moroccan oil only on my ends. It is too heavy for my roots, but works amazing results on my end. It instantly goes from snapping off to soft and smooth. I can apply it to the rest of my hair on a rare occassion and it gives me amazing shine.
Ruth D.
I love this product! i apply it overtime i wash my hair and do rollers. when my hair is dry is nice soft and shiny. I want to try other products from this line. but this treatment is very good!
Olivia S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I started using moroccanoil when I was in 6th grade and haven't turned back since this stuff is what I believe to be the source of my healthy hair I could go 6 months without a trim and you wouldn't recognize it makes my hair soft and shiny while protecting against split ends! I won't stop repurchasing this product ever!
Lucy S.
Outstanding. I haven't found a better hair oil/serum. It works miracles. It takes the frizz out of my hair and replaced it with smoothness and shine. It doesn't feel heavy or make hair greasy--it makes it incredibly soft and touchable. Love, love love, Moroccanoil!
Lizzie C.
Springfield, OR
Love this product so much! i use this in my daily routine, after my shower i apply it to damp hair and sleep with it in to let it dry and wake up in the morning with healthy shiny looking hair! I have defiantly recommended it to many friends whom love the product as well
Lisa M.
Milwaukee, WI
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original this is my FAVORITE product ever. I use it for my hair ( thick sometimes frizzy) but it's amazing for your body too! Just wish it wasn't quite so pricey. The smell is amazing !!
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment. It was the first I tried in my hair and I loved that it really moisturized and eliminated frizz. If you are looking for 100% Argan Oil- this is not it! It is not "pure" oil and has some Argan oil in the treatment. Just keep that in mind.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
THE BEST thing I've ever used on my hair. It's definitely one of #mycultclassics I buy it at the beauty supply store by my house. It's pricey $44 for a large 34oz bottle. But it lasts long. I'm always happy with their products.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora