BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Catherine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have extremely curly, long, hair. I have always struggled to find the perfect product to help keep my hair moisturized and soft without weighing it down or making it greasy. This is that product! I mix it with the conditioner and my hair is the softest, most moisturized yet. I cannot recommend this product and brand enough. Make sure to use it on your "ponytail" of your hair not on your scalp, on damp hair, and use only a little bit!
Hannah Z.
Ozark, MO
My hairstylist recently recommended this product and I love it! It makes my hair incredible shiny and feels strong. I also noticed that it helps with the condition of my hair while heat styling.
Lizzie C.
Springfield, OR
Love this product so much! i use this in my daily routine, after my shower i apply it to damp hair and sleep with it in to let it dry and wake up in the morning with healthy shiny looking hair! I have defiantly recommended it to many friends whom love the product as well
Samantha T.
I love this stuff for so many reasons! First and foremost, it smells AMAZING. Second, it's multi purpose! My boyfriend uses it in his beard and it helps keep it shiny and smelling good. It's moisturizing without weighing you down
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this at my hair salon I thought it was crazy insane (prize wise! But after some time using it made my hair look amazing. Plus the smell of the oil is amazing! Totally worth every dime! Highly recommend if you have damaged hair.
Erin R.
I have been using MoroccanOil for as long as I can remember. It smells amazing and always makes my hair so soft.  I have thick hair and it makes it a lot more manageable once my hair is dry.  I love that it doesn't make my hair feel greasy.  I have gotten a lot of people hooked on this.
Kate H.
Summerville, SC
I have fine, but thick dark hair. The ends are ombré and get very very dry. I put Moroccan oil only on my ends. It is too heavy for my roots, but works amazing results on my end. It instantly goes from snapping off to soft and smooth. I can apply it to the rest of my hair on a rare occassion and it gives me amazing shine.
Sarah D.
Ripon, CA
This has been my go to treatment for years. I bleach my hair every 8 weeks and this keeps my hair strong and soft. Love this much better than cheap store brands. Smell is amazing. I like to use this with the hair mask and it keeps my hair so soft and strong. Doesn't make my hair oily and is just the right product.
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
This product is so great for my frizz-prone, thin, curly hair! I use this almost daily to smooth out the rough ends of my hair and give it a manageability and sleekness that will help me achieve some kind of hair style that doesn't resemble a bird's nest! This stuff is the real deal!
Paulina D.
Philadelphia, PA
Very nice treatment! It smells amazing and hydrates your hair perfectly. However, it can easily become greasy so you just have to make sure you don't apply to much of it! (It lasts longer this way too). I use it about once a week, concentrating it on the ends of my hair to make sure those stay nice and hydrated!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora