BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jinna L.
Love love love this oil! smells divine, I can really tell the difference on my hair the next day! my hair feels so soft. I got a little sample from my Ipsy bag, I will be buying the big size soon!
Ali S.
Southampton, PA
Do not need a lot of this product AT ALL!!! It came in a nice little box to keep the product in. A little pricey but worth it. I use this product when I get out of the shower twice a week. I would purchase again. Recommended for people that like letting their hair air dry!
Krystal B.
La Porte, TX
Moroccan oil is the best out there. Very conditioning and smoothing wit blu leaving a greasy or heavy feel. The scent is very light, and not overwhelming, which as a migraine sufferer, I value. The price is comparable to others in its class. Will definitely purchase more.
Tara V.
Sibley, MO
It's sometimes hard to find a good hair oil that smells good. I got a sample if this thru my Ipsy subscription and I love the smell and it works great! Would definitely consider buying this again!
Olivia J.
Tempe, AZ
MOROCCAN OIL IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY HAIR. A little bit on my wet hair after a shower does miracles at maintaining frizz and detangling. The bottle lasts so long as well. I've had mine for over a year (using every day, granted I have thin hair) and still have a little under half of the bottle left.
Ruth D.
I love this product! i apply it overtime i wash my hair and do rollers. when my hair is dry is nice soft and shiny. I want to try other products from this line. but this treatment is very good!
Mandy K.
I'm obsessed with this hair oil. It smells like heaven & allows my dry, curly hair to bounce and shine effortlessly. A few squirts of this oil finger-combed through damp hair seems to trmasform my hair and allow me to heat-style my curls without frizz or damage.  I only wish the oil cost less.  You get what you pay for!
w a.
You only need to use a small amount even on the thickest hair. Using too much can.make hair seem.greasy unless you blowdry it out. The smell is nice as well. Its always sold out everywhere I go.
Megan M.
Slatington , PA
I love this but I do tend to reach for the light version more often just because of my highlights. Using this oil over an extended period of time on lighter hair can give it a tint due to the color of this version of the oil.
Tran H.
My hair feels so soft and i like to apply it to wet hair and blowdry it after! My hair feels light and voluminous , or when i want to straighten my hair i would apply it prior for a sleeker look.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora