BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Athena M.
Redwood City
I love this product because my hair can get dry and frizzy and this helps so much. This oil for your hair makes your hair silky and smooth and compared to others this worked a whole lot better. I was so satisfied with this product.
Jinna L.
Love love love this oil! smells divine, I can really tell the difference on my hair the next day! my hair feels so soft. I got a little sample from my Ipsy bag, I will be buying the big size soon!
Ava T.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product is really great and makes my hair super silky smooth, but I'm not a fan of the price. Also my stylist said that the oil is a dark color that starts to change the color of your hair slightly with a lot of use. I opt for a clear oil by Aveda that does just as well!
Krystal B.
La Porte, TX
Moroccan oil is the best out there. Very conditioning and smoothing wit blu leaving a greasy or heavy feel. The scent is very light, and not overwhelming, which as a migraine sufferer, I value. The price is comparable to others in its class. Will definitely purchase more.
Whitney E.
Lafayette, IN
This product is great. Not only does it smell great, but it works wonders! I have really dead hair from coloring, and curling irons. However, this product made my hair look and feel healthy again. I would recommend to anyone! I even turned my mom on to it. Fantastic product!
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
This product is amazing! it is a little more pricey but the results are worth it. my hair was damaged due to coloring it many times and this product helped repair my ends and strengthened my hair!
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
I really enjoy using this for my hair! I always put this on my hair after I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair a bit! It really helps keep my hair nice and soft. I find that if I put this on the night before I straighten my hair, when I go to straighten it, it makes it way easier to straighten! Totally recommend!!!!!
Hallie H.
I really wanted to love this but it just didn't work for me personally. This was to oily for my thin hair and it ended up weighing it down. It's supposed to make your hair shiny without making it greasy and I think for other hair types it might work well but for my thin hair it was just a complete disaster and waste of money.
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
I LOVE this product! After smelling it, touching it, and using it on my hair...I realized the price is so worth it. My hair smells great for days after straightening it out and it has a radiant and shiny look to it that lasts. Moroccanoil is by far one of the best products.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
I adore this product but for some reason I have the hardest time finding it in stores. I've had to order online instead which is not my personal preference but I am never disappointed in the product itself. I am literally obsessed with touching my own hair when this stuff is in it. I kept making my best friend touch it too.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora