BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Oh my gosh, this is definitely the best oil for hair ever! The smell. The texture. The feel to it. It's worth the try. This product is very pricey but with a small use. A little goes a long way. Love !
Melissa T.
This stuff is awesome! I have very long, thick hair, so keeping it heathy can be difficult. The morocco oil treatment makes my hair so smooth, shiny, and healthy. Absolutely love it and recommend it!
Megan O.
Philadelphia , Pa
AMAZING!!! I absolutely love this product. It has repair my hair and leaves my hair feeling amazing, it's so soft and smooth. I use this on my clients before I blow them dry and everyone of them love it and can't get over how amazing their hair feels. By far one of the best!
Allison G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this hair oil! I have very long but fine hair. This does not weigh my hair down and helps tame my flyaways/frizz. Also helps to make sure the ends of my long hair stay moisturized and not looking like straw.
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
This oil has been one of my favorites for a while I really like the way it leaves my hair super soft and freeze free it makes my hair do routinely so much easier. I just wish it didn't cost that much.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
As a hair stylist I would recommend this to anyone with damaged or color treated hair! Even someone who has naturally oily hair, but dry ends. I tell my clients to put a dime size amount of the oil in their ends before blow drying and I've seen amazing results from my clients!
Hannah B.
This is my holy grail hair product, which I have been using for over 5 years! It honestly will keep your hair healthy through so much heat styling if you use it after a shower/before a blow dry. It leaves hair moisturized and silky, and it will do wonders for the ends of your hair! Generally, don't use it on your scalp unless you have a seriously dry scalp; just use it on the ends. Also, try purchasing the bottle with the pump for easier application!
Lexi S.
Bear, DE
This makes my hair feels super smooth after it dries. It use it every time I get out of the shower on my towel dried hair. My hair is blonde, thick and naturally wavy. I would recommend it to others.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I am not the best at hairstyling, but I keep trying with a bunch of different products. I like to keep my routine super simple, so if a product tends to be too much fuss it doesn't last long with me. This was one of those products. It was too much of a pain and didn't seem to have too many positive benefits, too oily for my hair.
Michelle F.
Gives my hair body and shine like nothing else. Fantastic, slightly tropical, scent as well. I apply it to damp hair and it makes it a cinch to brush, so my hair is less damaged and is beautiful all day.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora