BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ava Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells good and a little goes a long way for the ends of your hair! Adds nice shine and smoothness for the whole day and has effective, somewhat repairing effects to your hair. Kind of expensive but you’re paying for the pure ingredients
Brisida N.
Staten Island , NY
This is the best smelling product. Super lightweight, and works wonders. A little bit of product goes a long way. My hair is usually on the oily side on the top and drier on the ends and this product caters to both. Definitely will purchase again once this one is finished.
Hannah B.
La Mirada, CA
Best product ever! Makes my hair so smooth and eliminates all dryness and dullness, especially at the dead ends. Great for all hair types. Can use on wet or dry hair. Has made my hair 100% healthier. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I use this oil every single day on my ends and I havent had split ends ever since I started using this product. It absorbs nicely and smells amazing and just a little bit on the ends is all that is needed and I am good to go. I have at least 2 bottles in my bathroom at all time.
Becky C.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff works magic on my hair. I won't lie, I'm not crazy about the smell of this product but it hydrates, restores, and tames my course, thick, dry, and color damaged hair. I've been true to this oil for a few years now and will always have it in my medicine cabinet. LOVE!
Santina L.
This is the only oil product that I have used and I really like it. Not only does it help with my frizzy hair but I also love it the smell of it! If you have curly hair, like me, I recommend using it when your hair is a little bit dry.
Erika D.
Vernon Hills, IL
This helped nourish my hair and keep it super silky and healthy. Relatively affordable with a super easy to use pump and the bottle is nice quality. The amber bottle helps keep the product fresh for longer and worked really well to treat my hair during the cold Midwest winters
Kathy G.
Incredible!! As I say for all Moroccan products . My hair is soft, silky, and smooth after using . Looks shiny and healthy and smells wonderful . Packaging is simple and to the point . The cost is a bit pricy but it lasts me approximately 6 months so well worth the price
Nikki G.
Litchfield
Fantastic stuff, smells great which is s plus, it leaves my hair soft and frizz free just running a dime size amount through my hair while still damp after washing. It has helped maintain the condition of my long hair and moisturizers.
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE & SAVING GRACE! I have waist long hair and my husband introduced me to this line and it is the only thing that truly treats my hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner and before styling my hair, I use this oil and my hair reacts perfectly to it. I have ordered it online, in store, in makeup stores, etc. it’s expensive, BUT COMPLETELY WORTH IT. And the smell is my favorite!!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora