BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittney C.
I have low porosity hair and this is one of the only oils that absorbs in my hair rather than sit on top of it creating an oil slick. Also love this for straightening hair as well. Smells good and is a little pricey but this one outperforms many of the beauty supply store versions
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
This oil has been one of my favorites for a while I really like the way it leaves my hair super soft and freeze free it makes my hair do routinely so much easier. I just wish it didn't cost that much.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
This is the best for your hair after you wash it. I feel it keeps my hair from being too brittle. I like the smoothing quality. Every time you wash your hair you should put some sort of oil in it. I used to use biosilk and now i never even buy biosilk. This is so much better.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Oh my gosh, this is definitely the best oil for hair ever! The smell. The texture. The feel to it. It's worth the try. This product is very pricey but with a small use. A little goes a long way. Love !
Hannah B.
This is my holy grail hair product, which I have been using for over 5 years! It honestly will keep your hair healthy through so much heat styling if you use it after a shower/before a blow dry. It leaves hair moisturized and silky, and it will do wonders for the ends of your hair! Generally, don't use it on your scalp unless you have a seriously dry scalp; just use it on the ends. Also, try purchasing the bottle with the pump for easier application!
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
As a hair stylist I would recommend this to anyone with damaged or color treated hair! Even someone who has naturally oily hair, but dry ends. I tell my clients to put a dime size amount of the oil in their ends before blow drying and I've seen amazing results from my clients!
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
I style my hair every single day and without this oil my hair would be so dry, brittle and damaged! This product is the reason my hair is so healthy and beautiful! I will never stop using this! When I don't use this stuff I can definitely tell by the way my hair feels and looks!
Melissa T.
This stuff is awesome! I have very long, thick hair, so keeping it heathy can be difficult. The morocco oil treatment makes my hair so smooth, shiny, and healthy. Absolutely love it and recommend it!
Laura C.
Vista, CA
I love this product! I always feel like I'm treating myself when I apply it. First off is the smell- it's in.credible!! I can't get enough. Then there's the silky smoothness that is my hair- I can't keep my hands off.
I use this on my little girl's super fine hair and it really keeps the tangles at bay and allows her little ringlets to shine. I love MoroccanOil!
Allison G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this hair oil! I have very long but fine hair. This does not weigh my hair down and helps tame my flyaways/frizz. Also helps to make sure the ends of my long hair stay moisturized and not looking like straw.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora