BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Karen O.
This product is fantastic, and will last you FOREVER. I've had my bottle for years and it is amazing for protecting your hair or just healing damage from heat or dye. Using too much will make your hair greasy (it is an oil after all) but a small amount goes a long way towards healthy hair.
Rachel M.
Denver, Colorado
I love this oil for my hair. I use it on damp. I feel it helps make my hair shiny and soft. I love that it does not dry greasy looking and it is long lasting. One of the major things I love is the scent. It smells so good. I have already recommended to friends and would recommend again.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
My hair is very thick and long, but also extremely wavy and frizzy so this is the best product to not only make my hair look silky, but also to make it smell nice while being effective at removing my frizz and making my long hair look less like a rats nest. I highly recommend this product
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
This is a great hair care product that really does help you soften and smooth unruly hair. It creates shine and helps create a healthy hair environment. It can be used in conjunction with other oil products.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing, I actually just finished up my bottle! I use this every time I wash my hair with a few spritz on each sides of my hair, focusing mainly on the ends and a little bit higher. This makes my hair really shiny, and it smells good too!
Alyssa H.
RED BLUFF, CA
Not only is the smell amazing, this oil is perfect for dry or damaged ends. Its so versatile that you can even use it on your skin! Smells amazing and is a high quality product that is worth the investment! Definitely recommend this to everyone! They have a "light" version as well if you are afraid of it being "too heavy" for your hair type.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This size is perfect on the go, and actually lasts a long time; using a few small drops to the ends of either damp or dry hair. It's very effective for many hair types. I'm satisfied with this hair oil.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
My holy grail for my hair to be as good as possible ! It makes my hair really healthy which I love. My hair type is wavy thick and my hair color is black. Its pricey but its worth it at the end of the day.
Ashton B.
Owasso, OK
My go to hair oil. First of all the smell is so amazing!!! Second, the smoothing effect that it has on my hair is unbeatable. If I skip this step in my hair routine my hair usually looks horrible until I wash it again. This stuff works magic on split ends and dry hair. Highly recommend if you are looking to keep your hair healthy and happy.
One of my favorite blowout/styling products.  I usually use a pump into damp hair before heat or cold styling.  It conditions and protects the hair while styling.  It also controls frizz with out making the hair heavy. Love the product and would reccomend. They also offer a light version for people who have thin hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora