BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nicole K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I absolutely love how this product leaves my hair so silky smooth and extremely shiny. I would recommend this for anyone like myself who has very thick and frizzy hair. This is my absolute favorite hair product and although the price may be a little high for some, I would say it is well worth it as one bottle can easily last me over a year.
Vanessa R.
Burnsville, MN
Love this! we sell this at my work and it works so good with any hair type. The thing I like about that a little goes a long way so you lasts you a good amount of time and also it makes your hair feel better
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I got the treatment oil and the spray one day just to see what the hype was. And, also, because I have horrible fly always. I used to pull my hair really badly and the spray helped in keeping the fly always from looking so out of control. It helps to soften the hair and I do enjoy the smell.
Anna B.
I color my hair pretty frequently. This product is amazing for keeping my hair from drying out. My hair is so soft, and does not break. I really enjoy the smell of the oil as well. Keep away from your roots to avoid greasy hair. A little pricey, but such a great product, it's worth the cost!
Jessica E.
Greenville, SC
I purchased some of this a year ago when I went to have my hair colored and the stylist over processed it. It did amazing things to replenish and rehydrate my hair after the hair was damaged. And the best part about it is that, while it seems rather costly, a little bit goes a very long way.
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Still remains one of the best hair oils . The product absorbs nicely adding shine and hydration . The smell is one of my favorite features! There's even body products with the famous scent . This comes in a light formula as well for fine hair !
Karen O.
This product is fantastic, and will last you FOREVER. I've had my bottle for years and it is amazing for protecting your hair or just healing damage from heat or dye. Using too much will make your hair greasy (it is an oil after all) but a small amount goes a long way towards healthy hair.
Alexis M.
While this hair oil does give my hair a really nice shine and helps with brittleness and dryness, I really just hate the scent. A lot of people say they like the sand but I just think it's overpowering and that is just not a good scent and I just don't like that part of the product but besides that I would definitely recommend the product.
Kia W.
This stuff made my hair look and feel healthy and shiny. I liked the smell too. It's expensive but a little bit goes a long way.
This product is full of silicones, and I know that some people think that silicones are the devil in hair product form. However, my hair loves silicone products.
Rachel M.
Denver, Colorado
I love this oil for my hair. I use it on damp. I feel it helps make my hair shiny and soft. I love that it does not dry greasy looking and it is long lasting. One of the major things I love is the scent. It smells so good. I have already recommended to friends and would recommend again.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora