BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley D.
Memphis , IN
I started using Moroccan Oil a couple years ago and I still love it. I put 1 pump on my hair when damp and it blowdrys without the frizz or a use a dab on the end of my dry hair to keep them smooth throughout the day. When I use I def have to wash my hair daily because it does make my hair look oily the next day. Other than that it looks amazing for the day.
Nicole K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I absolutely love how this product leaves my hair so silky smooth and extremely shiny. I would recommend this for anyone like myself who has very thick and frizzy hair. This is my absolute favorite hair product and although the price may be a little high for some, I would say it is well worth it as one bottle can easily last me over a year.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I had high hopes of this product but I was somewhat disappointed. It doesn't smell the greatest, and its expensive. It adds a nice shine to my hair but is very heavy and greasy even when I use a small amount.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
This is the only oil treatment I use on my hair. I love how it leaves my hair silky smooth and so soft and shiny. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I also use this lines shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner. These products all together makes your hair look even better.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
My hair is very thick and long, but also extremely wavy and frizzy so this is the best product to not only make my hair look silky, but also to make it smell nice while being effective at removing my frizz and making my long hair look less like a rats nest. I highly recommend this product
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I got the treatment oil and the spray one day just to see what the hype was. And, also, because I have horrible fly always. I used to pull my hair really badly and the spray helped in keeping the fly always from looking so out of control. It helps to soften the hair and I do enjoy the smell.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
This size is perfect on the go, and actually lasts a long time; using a few small drops to the ends of either damp or dry hair. It's very effective for many hair types. I'm satisfied with this hair oil.
Ashley A.
Bay Minette, AL
I have thick, but not corse hair, so when I straighten my hair, it takes me so many times to go over the shaft to get it straight, this product smooths and prevents damage to my hair, it leaves it with the feeling of just leaving the salon.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing, I actually just finished up my bottle! I use this every time I wash my hair with a few spritz on each sides of my hair, focusing mainly on the ends and a little bit higher. This makes my hair really shiny, and it smells good too!
Jill T.
Hartford City, IN
I am a hairdresser and I put Morrocanoil on all my female clients and half of my men clients! Everyone loves how soft if makes their hair feel, and it smells good! We had a client that had been in another salon with fried, over processed hair that was literally just mush and pulling apart. We gave her a sample of Morrocanoil and she came in to purchase some the next week and her hair was so improved!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora