BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Laura L.
Las Vegas
I can't say enough about this product. My amazing hair stylist recommended this to me a few years back and I've never looked back. "You put oil in your hair?! Aren't you afraid of making your hair oily?!"
No! No! No!! If you spend time outdoors, in the water or use heat tools- you need this in your life. It smells amazing and makes your hair silkily soft. I won't travel without it- if I could only bring one beauty product on a deserted island- this would be it.
Samantha B.
This is the best hair oil I've ever tried! Usually you'd have to buy this at a hair salon but recently it's being sold at sephora and I couldn't be happier. This makes my hair look so health and has helped the health of my hair. This also smells so good
Jill T.
Hartford City, IN
I am a hairdresser and I put Morrocanoil on all my female clients and half of my men clients! Everyone loves how soft if makes their hair feel, and it smells good! We had a client that had been in another salon with fried, over processed hair that was literally just mush and pulling apart. We gave her a sample of Morrocanoil and she came in to purchase some the next week and her hair was so improved!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I had high hopes of this product but I was somewhat disappointed. It doesn't smell the greatest, and its expensive. It adds a nice shine to my hair but is very heavy and greasy even when I use a small amount.
Nicole K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I absolutely love how this product leaves my hair so silky smooth and extremely shiny. I would recommend this for anyone like myself who has very thick and frizzy hair. This is my absolute favorite hair product and although the price may be a little high for some, I would say it is well worth it as one bottle can easily last me over a year.
Ashley D.
Memphis , IN
I started using Moroccan Oil a couple years ago and I still love it. I put 1 pump on my hair when damp and it blowdrys without the frizz or a use a dab on the end of my dry hair to keep them smooth throughout the day. When I use I def have to wash my hair daily because it does make my hair look oily the next day. Other than that it looks amazing for the day.
Ashley A.
Bay Minette, AL
I have thick, but not corse hair, so when I straighten my hair, it takes me so many times to go over the shaft to get it straight, this product smooths and prevents damage to my hair, it leaves it with the feeling of just leaving the salon.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
My holy grail for my hair to be as good as possible ! It makes my hair really healthy which I love. My hair type is wavy thick and my hair color is black. Its pricey but its worth it at the end of the day.
Minda H.
Louisville, KY
It's pricey, but works so much better than all the cheaper brands I have tried. I like the smell and the lightness of the oil. It doesn't build up in my hair. My hair is so healthy and moisturized and I think this product is a big part of that. I also like that the smell is not overwhelming.
Alicia E.
By far one of the best hair oils around. I have been using it for 5 years now, and nothing else compares. It doesn't weigh my fine blonde hair down, or make it oily. Its great for taming fly a ways, or using on wet or =dry hair. It also protects well from styling damage if used before hand.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora