BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nina R.
I have very long, dry, thick, frizzy, curly hair and this product transforms my hair into beautifully tamed, manageable, model hair! It's amazing! I use 2 pumps because of my length an thickness and it's perfect!
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I began using this about 2 years ago after my stylist used it on my hair one day. I love it! I have long, thick, coarse hair that's naturally wavy. I use about a dime sized amount, rubbed on my fingers, and rake it through my hair. I concentrate on the lower part first, so my roots aren't greasy. It is a little pricey but a small bottle lasts forever!
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Moroccanoil Treatment Original is truly the best smelling product you will ever find for your hair. It leaves your hair hydrated, shiny, and sleek. I brushed this product through my hair while it was still wet and noticed a significant decrease in my drying time. Even though it’s an oil, it didn’t leave my hair oily at all. I definitely recommend Moroccanoil for anyone looking for a hair treatment. I received this product free from PinchMe but all opinions are my own.
gisselle a.
Saint Cloud, FL
I constantly see this product all over Youtube and my friend gave me sample bottle . I have very damaged thick hair and it's hard to manage also because i have dyed my hair so many times . I always put this product into my hair after i wash it and over time it's made a huge difference with using less heat and letting my hair natural this product has brought back that natural shine healthy hair has .My hair has been growing so quickly and healthy , I'm in love with this product !
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the way this oil smells. It leaves my hair feeling great along with all the other oils I've used in the past and present. My issue with this is a little goes a long way, if you put too much it will leave your hair feeling weighted down and greasy. It's hard sometimes to get the right amazing out because of the little hole on top so be careful!
Sami W.
Jacksonville, FL
I got mine last December and I still haven't used it all up. It takes a VERY small amount to work and if you apply it in wet hair and let it dry, then you styling tools such as a straightener it leaves it SO soft. But it can also be applied to dry hair to help fizz, or if you want a little shine :) The only thing I DISLIKE about this product is the cost.
Crystal H.
Although this is a little pricey it lasts you a really long time. I use it every day because my hair gets really dried out from all the heat processes I do. One squirt of this and my hair feels silky smooth all day
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is awesome and smells oh so good! I put a quarter size amount in my hand, work it through my hair and blow dry. Believe me when I say that my hair will frizz with the slightest hint of humidity, but not with this product. It leaves my hair smooth, shiny and soft with a lovely scent.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I love MoroccanOil! It's my favorite hair oil. It smells wonderful and makes my hair look fab. I've got very thick and wavy hair and this takes my locks perfectly every time. I have been using MoroccanOil for several years now and don't plan on stopping!
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair product. It's really good for hair that has been damage in the past. I highly recommend it for anyone who's looking for their hair to be silky, shiny, healthy. I've tried several other hair treatments, and I must say this is my absolute favorite.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora