BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Iris Q.
Yorba Linda, CA
This product is super hydrating. Would highly recommend for frizzy or dry/damaged hair. Bottle will last you a while because all you need is the tiniest pump. Don't go overboard and only work towards the bottom of your hair or you may end up a greaseball.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this moroccanoil hair treatment. I use it right after I shower and then I blow dry my hair. It smells very pleasant and is very long lasting. It also makes my hair feel smoothr, look healthier and my frizzy hair gets tamed!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This product is AMAZING for those with really dry hair! It seals your split ends nicely and smells amazing. I use it after I shower on my damp hair, before I dry my hair, and whenever my dry hair needs a little pick me up throughout the day. I recommend.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
My all time favorite Moroccan oil!
Their whole line is amazing, smells great, feels great and is high quality. I have dry damaged curly hair and this makes my hair feel amazing. I put it in when it's wet and dry!

Love love love.
Jessica B.
I love the wonderful things Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box (6.8-Oz) has done for my hair! I have dry, broken, frizzy curls and when I sampled morrocan oil, my hair has not been the same since! It provides moisture, shine and a healthy glow to my hair that I never had before. Will absolutely try again and other products similar!
Loretta P.
Roseville, CA
I have tried many oils on my hair as I have frizzy natural curly hair...I have never tried any oils that are as good as Moroccanoil Treatment..It is a bit pricey but it last a long time as you only use a small amount...The smell is wonderful!!! It does not weigh my hair down..I gives my hair a nice shine...I love this oil!! You need to try it!!
Amanda H.
Holland, MI
I love this brand! It smells amazing! My ends are pretty dry, so on the days I wear my hair naturally wavy, I will put some of this oil on my ends and it holds the waves & moisturizes my ends. It is a bit expensive, but it will last you a long time & worth the price! Definitely would recommend this product for people with dry ends or with curly hair.
Stacie M.
My hairdresser suggested that I order this to help with the damage to my hair. It is amazing! It helps with breakage, growth and protects my hair like no other! I love this oil and love that it's so easy to use.
Jennifer R.
I'm in love with this product. It definitely smooths out my hair and I love the smell of moroccan oil products! I'm glad that my hairstylist recommended me this product It will always be in my must haves staples!
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
I really enjoy this oil and the smell of it ! I use it before blowdrying and sometimes after, it adds moisture to the hair and make it more manageable. My hair feels and smells amazing after using this. The price is good because it lasts a really long time, I have the 25ml size and it lasts 1 year and a half as long as I use it everytime I style my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora