BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Danielle W.
Burlington, WA
This is a bit expensive, but absolutely worth every drop. I have extremely dry, frizzy, rough hair. Styling oil typically either makes very little difference or doesn't absorb at all. This is the one I've tried that absorbs quickly and provides substantial hydration.
La'Kia D.
This product does keep my hair soft and maintain its moisture throughout the week. The price is better for the amount of product you're getting . i have dark brown hair with burgandy tips and i get alot of breakage due to the color but the oil has help tremendously.
Holly W.
West New York, NJ
This product smells great! I’m always nervous about using an oil as I am looking to extend my Do and don’t want it to appear greasy at any point. I applied after shower when my hair was wet on the ends and noticed a difference in the shine and lack of frizz in my hair after a blow out.
Abigail D.
dundee
After dying my hair wayyy too many times I’ve struggled finding a product that helps my hair not look frizzy, and this product has been amazing! I put a dime size into my hair and it makes it so smooth and shiny and not greasy! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff. Perfect product  for my dry frizzy curls. A little goes a long way, and this stuff lasts forever!  Honestly my new holy grail hair care product. Can’t live without. Will absolutely repurchase when I finish the sample size I’m using.
Jessica N.
Bridgeport, NY
This product is okay. Not my favorite, but I don’t hate it. My hair looks good the first day but it feels greasy the next day. I can usually go 3-4 days between washes but with this product it’s usually 2. I’ve only tried a sample. I wouldn’t purchase this product
Candace A.
I love this brand of hair products. Especially the hair treatment. Makes my hair feel refreshed and smooth. My hair isn' rough and dry after use. I apply it once every 4 days and it lasts and holds in moisture. I would definitely  buy this product again.
Rachel K.
Wilson, NC
i tried a sample bottle in my ipsy bag, anything Morocco is going to smell amazing, and won’t be too pricey. I’ve been savoring mine because it’s a small bottle. This product doesn’t leave your hair oily compares to others I’ve used. Overall I love the oil.
LC C.
Albuquerque , NM
This stuff is great and smells amazing. Just be careful if you’re a blondie blonde. If this is the case, go with the “light” version. It means it’s lighter in color and won’t affect your blonde, not that it isn’t as strong.
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
This product is sooo helpful for keeping your hair soft and shiny, it really helps moisturize your hair and keep your hair completely healthy, I highly, highly recommend this product especially if you have dry hair or just want it too look shiny and very healthy!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora