BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Elaine R.
I love, love, love the scent of the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment!
I get so many compliments of how good I smell every time I use it.
It is a bit pricey, but you don't need a lot of it, so it lasts pretty long.
I use it after washing my hair and it makes it so much easier to comb through my long hair.
I have used this for several years and absolutely love it.
Samantha S.
Dont put to much since its oil it will make your hair way oily but a light amount works great. I have thick crazy hair and this treatment helps me sooo much. It also i inexpensive and smells great which is good since some treatments smell chemically.
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
With the winter taking a toll on my hair and the chemicals we use on our hair in beauty school my hair was sooo dry UNTIL i found the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment. Not only does it smell nice, it has worked wonders on my dry hair, I can't live without it now.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Got this in my ipsy bag. It made my hair nice, pretty, soft and shiny. A little goes a long way and it also takes frizzies away. I think it is on the more expensive side, but also at the same time, It is better than most of the leave-in hair oils I have tried.
Adriana S.

This product is one that I want to try. Criticism of this product have been numerous and usually very good. Among other things it says that helps repair damaged and sireve hair for thick and frizzy hair but you have to use it sparingly to hair grease in the roots so you should preferably use long to tips you do not see. I'd wish, you would desire it too?
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I have been using this product for years. I used to bleach and change my hair color extremely often. This stuff saved my fried hair and made it so healthy again. It is a wonderful product and I recommend it to everyone.
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Any girl with extensions has to deal with dull, tangled, nappy hair after a wash. Moroccan Oil definitely adds amazing shine and softness to hair after styling, but doesn't help the detangling process like CHI's silk infusion. I use these two products interchangeably, but find that Moroccan Oil makes hair MUCH softer. Just wish the detangling process was easier.
Taylor C.
The product is great for frizzy or dry hair, good to protect hair before and after styling! Avoid roots to avoid a greasy hair look. Smells great and easy to apply. This one bottle lasts me half a year! worth the splurge.
Kayla L.
I was turned on to this stuff by my hairdresser. My hair used to have black in it and bleaching it out did a number on my hair and just one use of this almost brought it instantly back to life. It's a great treatment! It's smells super good and it makes your hair super soft! It's light and doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or nasty like some treatments do.
Amy T.
I use this hair oil after every wash and have been a loyal customer for over 5 years now. I have thick wavy hair that I highlight and this serum helps keep it healthy and shiny. When I forget to use the oil my hair is knotty and dry. I even use it when I know I'm not styling and am convinced that this product is why I get constant compliments on my hair. Must have.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora