BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nicole Y.
East Gull Lake
My hair tends to get really dry and have breakage from getting it colored so often I have turned to this oil to help my hair not do that.. my hair has become less dry and doesn’t break as much anymore when I started using this product and it does not leave my hair greasy or anything at all I love this product and would recommend it to people with the same hair type
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Got this in my ipsy bag. It made my hair nice, pretty, soft and shiny. A little goes a long way and it also takes frizzies away. I think it is on the more expensive side, but also at the same time, It is better than most of the leave-in hair oils I have tried.
Cory B.
I received this as a sample in a beauty subscription and I love it. Best way to try out new products and try something new. This doesn't make my hair feel weighed down like other oils . Will continue to use Moroccan Oil .
Demetric J.
Saint Peters, MO
Most recent obsession: Moroccanoil treatment. YOU GUYS. My hair has never felt softer. I use this product every evening as my "overnight hair treatment" and I'm highly impressed with the overall improvement of the health of my hair. The day after I use this product, my hair feels amazing and has a healthy glow. Not to mention the smell is amazing! 10/10 recommend.
Ali F.
I love this product! I use it after I wash my hair, while it's still wet. But other times I also apply it after blow-drying it. It leaves my hair silky, shiny, and it smells amazing! A bottle goes a looooong way, I've had it for months and it's half way through. I will definitely buy a new one once it finishes.
Samantha S.
Dont put to much since its oil it will make your hair way oily but a light amount works great. I have thick crazy hair and this treatment helps me sooo much. It also i inexpensive and smells great which is good since some treatments smell chemically.
Diana A.
This product is so amazing. I can't believe I went so long without using it. I know it's super expensive but it's so worth it. You only need the tiniest amount and it'll cover your whole hair. It definitely great for protecting your hair from any heat.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I have been using this product for years. I used to bleach and change my hair color extremely often. This stuff saved my fried hair and made it so healthy again. It is a wonderful product and I recommend it to everyone.
Kayla W.
I like the scent on this product but I did not think it does not work too well on my hair. I did not really see a difference if it made my hair better. This formula was more like a leave in serum. I did not like how it left my hands very oily from the product.
Kendra S.
Craigville, IN
My hair stylist gave me a sample of moroccanoil hair treatment to try because my hair was very dry. I liked the smell and it didn't take much for it to work. A small bottle goes a long way. I felt it was very effective for my hair. I would recommend others to try it out also. I still use it for my hair and it has made it more moist and not so dry and brittle.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora