BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
I initially received a very small bottle in my Ipsy bag and immediately fell in love. the smell was much stronger in the Ipsy bag bottle than the bottle I received, which is upsetting actually because the smell was amazing!! it's so faint in my new bottle I can barely smell it. But overall this makes my hair so soft and shiny! I have very fine hair, but I have a lot of it. I recommend to everyone!
Lisa K.
Canonsburg, PA
I love my Moroccanoil Treatment for my hair. I use this product once a day and I am very satisfied with the price and feel that it is very a Affordable and Effective. I will def be buying more when I run out of this product!
Justine M.
I love this product. I have very thin hair that likes to frizz easily and this product seems to keep the fly sways down! I use this product to help keep my hair extra soft. People can notice a difference when I put this oil in my hair. It leaves it shiny and soft!
Stacy L.
Union, KY
I use this product every day after taking a shower and brushing my hair but before I dry my hair I put a very small amount in my hands and massage into my ends. I avoid my roots because I am afraid it would make them greasy.
This oil makes your hair smell so amazing and also feel so soft and healthy. I bought this from a supply store but is available at ulta. It is a little more pricey than other hair treatments but it is worth it! Makes your hair feel like you just got it cut- healthy and soft! I would definitely buy this again.
Rapunzel H.
Hollister, CA
Eventhough this was an expensive luxury buy at the salon where I get my hair done, it was actually nice. It made my hair look healthier and not brittle. I am currently trying something similar and cheaper that I bought from Sally's and so far it is also working, but not sure if it's as good. Will report soon.
Alicia G.
Makes my hair smell amazing and give it a beautiful shine! Pretty average pricing you get what u pay for and its amazing! My hair is dark brown and the ends are always dry but now that I use this every other day it's not frizzy and so shiny! Love this product!
Whitney R.
I love this hair treatment oil! It makes my hair soft, less frizzy, and keeps in moisture. This oil also cuts blow drying time in half. It's very protective and the bottle lasts a long time, as you only need to use a little bit.
Katie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! I received a small sample with a purchase I made, and have been really enjoying it! I simply use one drop on my finger, distribute it over my hands and into the ends of my hair. It makes my overall look more smooth and put together. I love it!Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Cole L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is amazing! I have used it for years and never had a single complaint. It makes your hair extremely soft and it smells awesome! A drop or two of this stuff will go a long way, so one bottle normally lasts me at least a few months! Great product!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora