BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I have very fine hair, that is dry and prone to breakage. I apply this to my hair after my shower and whenever I style it. It keeps my ends looking shiny, smooth and not split. Although it is an oil, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. You only need a little bit at a time, so it is worth the investment.
Erin E.
Grand Blanc
I love the scent of this product, and it helps to keep my hair looking shiny and frizz-free. I use it everyday on my damp hair before I blow dry, and I use it frequently on my dry hair when my ends are looking a little icky. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that while I feel like it improves the look and feel of my hair, I don't think it actually helps it stay healthy.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I can't say enough about this product! This is one of the few things I've found that makes my hair soft and shiny without looking greasy. Yes, it's a little pricey but it lasts a really long time, you barely need any. I have really long thick hair too, so I'm not just saying that. Smooths, shines, and smells delicious!
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
This product is insanely effective. It moisturizer the hair deeply and leaves it feeling smooth and healthy. As with an oil product, too much will leave you greasy. Especially so with this product: Since it's so pure, you only need a tiny amount to get the job done.
Kelly G.
Indio, CA
Love love love how this makes my hair feel. Keeps it from being damaged by heat, and eliminates breakage.

I have been using this product for almost 5 years, and it is my number one hair care, can't live without hair products.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment is one of the best hair serums out on the market. It continues to be one of the bestselling as more and me hair serums are popping on our shelfs. I love the results , this product makes my hair smooth, shiny and less frizzy without looking or feeling oily.
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
Love this stuff. I got a sample from my hair girl and she carries the whole line of it. I love how I don't feel that I have greasy hair like other oils do. It absorbs quickly. Smells amazing. I'd recommend this in a heart beat
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I got a sample of this in my April Ipsy bag. I love the smell and the fact that it does not weigh my hair down. I love hair oils and plan on saving my money to purchase the full size. My only gripe is how expensive it is! 🙈🙈🙈
Breanna M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have fine hair, and LOTS of it. it also gets oily quickly. most products leave my just washed hair feeling like it hasn't been washed in a day or so. this is super light. a little bit goes a long way! and it smells good too.
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I swear by this brand it not only restores fragile, brittle, damaged or normal hair also t it smells awesome , resistant to humidity, you can't keep your fingers out of your hair with this in it the only down fall it's super expensive but so so worth it for glam hair
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora