BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I received a sample of this from Sephora and while I think I can make the tiny bottle last for a while, I will definitely be buying more when it runs out. I did a number on my hair in the past year through many color changes and too much bleaching. My hair soaks this right up. I put a small amount on after towel-drying and another small amount later once its fully dry. Smells great too!
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Moroccan Oil is the best oil I have ever used. Does not wear my hair down or make it look greasy, and it smells amazing! I also like that they make a Light version for people with fine or light colored hair. Hairstylist approved!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have very long, fine hair (and lots of it) that is highlighted and breaks easily. This is one of the best products for my hair that I have ever used. I run it through my hair while it is damp after the shower and wake up with smooth, moisturized hair. My hair looks so much healthier and is easier to manage when I use this oil. Before I ran out of my sample I bought a full size!
Keeli A.
Evansville, IN
This is a life savor for anyone who has damaged, broken, or frizzy hair. You only need a small amount and it makes ur hair smell and look amazing. It smooths, shines and keeps the blowdryer and straighter from damaging it more.
Jamie B.
Washington, DC
This product made my hair feel so so so smooth! My ends looked hydrated and my hair smelled great all day. This product met my expectations and I would use again.
Yolanda P.
I just started using this because I lost a lot of my hair due to alopecia and pregnancy. I must say this is a great product that makes me think that my hair is growing back which at this point is a great. It is pricey ($15.00) for the ounces you are getting but you need such a small amount less than a dime size for my hair and it has been more than a month since I've had it. The packaging is simple and small. I purchased mine at Nordstrom. But I just found out that Beauty Plus carries it now. YEAH!!!
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
If you have that thick hair that is hard to tame well this is the product for you. It is a heavier oil so you have to be careful of the amount you use but it makes your hair feel soft and silky. You can use it on wet or dry hair.
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
Love this stuff. I got a sample from my hair girl and she carries the whole line of it. I love how I don't feel that I have greasy hair like other oils do. It absorbs quickly. Smells amazing. I'd recommend this in a heart beat
Ruth G.
Fond du Lac, WI
Besides loving this brand, I am NEVER without this product....ever...for at least the past 8 years. This is the best oil treatment I have ever used for the scalp issues I have had in the past that nothing ever seemed to help.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I use them everyday in wet hair after the shower. It works amazing but you need to give it a break after a week or so because my hair starts to stay oily which I don't want. So I'll take a break for a few days, then go back to it. Smells amazing which is always a plus!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora